• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Robo Blast 2 (sc_shrb2.wad) - Demo 2 out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
Dude_ said:
God, what is with Shadow now? He's practically taking over Sonics place as Main character.

Why can't there be something like knuckles or tails?
Actualy i made a Knuckles Adventure wich is based only on knuckles
it's in the mods section

light dasher said:
Earuto said:
Dude_ said:
God, what is with Shadow now? He's practically taking over Sonics place as Main character.

Why can't there be something like knuckles or tails?
Actualy i made a Knuckles Adventure wich is based only on knuckles
it's in the mods section

Tails is left out then. But, who cares?

Ok, from what I'm hearing, I still need to add some things to this level. By the way, Shadow Robo Blast 2 just popped out of my head. The only inspiration that gave me was the branching levels which, by the way, will be produced with as much care as I can give them. I will be working on the next levels to make them better.

On a side note, Wesley20 has been enlisted as a secondary level designer. He'll work on the Evil path levels. (But this isn't confirmed, as I just replied to his offer. I'm not sure if he will agree to it.)

We're working on different paths. I'm working on the Hero path, and He's working on the Evil path. The Neutral and other paths are undetermined, but will probably be split between us.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Those people really DO need saving. Someone left the stove on.
That's Shadow's house. So I guess Shadow needs saving.

Edit: By path, I mean he works on the Evil side of the story.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Here's a few suggestions I'd like to make:
1. Longer level
2. Game music (Westopolis theme, etc.)

Things that would really make this mod/wad good:
1. If it's a mod, the enemies should be Black Arms
2. At the end of an act it should have a chaos emerald (like in the game)
You do know that some levels don't have emeralds. Like the level when you have to go in Eggman's base.

Well anyway it was fun I have to admit ( the lava on the people HAHA " I feel so...Guilty.) but make it longer and not cramped... Also you don't have to do this but... Make multiple ways to save/kill the people or whatever like when you kill the people with lava. Make multiple ways of killing them like make a turret to kill them or make a button to make the walls close in.

I realize the level is cramped. I probably won't redo the level unless I find time, but I will try to place the objects in a better way. (Like remove the Eggman Monitors on Shadow's roof.)

Cory the Hedgehog said:

By "Like in the game" I meant the emeralds placed like in the game. Like Westopolis has 2, Lethal Highway has 1, etc.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:

By "Like in the game" I meant the emeralds placed like in the game. Like Westopolis has 2, Lethal Highway has 1, etc.
Oh well....My bad :oops: .

on Edge said:
RedEchidna said:
but I will try to place the objects in a better way.

Please don't forget to add rings.
I'll add rings.

Cory, I'm not trying to recreate the game. I consider those to be a waste of time to make unless it's very intresting. But that's my opinion. I don't mind others doing so.

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

As an Easter Egg, have a secret room which has a Linedef Executor that CECHOs...

"FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!"
And maybe "Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?"

I vowed to my friends that if I heard that line again, I would kill someone! :twisted:
Anyway, nice wad, I like it, but its a bit cramped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back