• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Z-Mix Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshiro

I gave up on making a separate exe for SRB2. SRB2 Z-Mix will now just be a wad pack. :(

The pack includes several character wads.
http://www.geocities.com/albinorattlebaby/charactercompletion.bmp

(the Cross in the above picture has been changed)

http://www.geocities.com/albinorattlebaby/SRB2ZMIX.bmp

Don't ask when I'll be done cause I really dunno. If someone could help me finish, I'd love that. Of course I'm not asking for help...I would just be reprimanded for that. So instead I'm merely hinting that I could use some assistance and I hope someone offers.

Fail at image filetypes (BMP instead of JPG, GIF, or PNG).
Fail at image tags.
Heck, you probably fail at the internet. :roll:

Edit: Nooo! You fixed it!

Yeah, thanks for the constructive reply. That was on topic and helped alot. BTW that was about 50% sarcastic. But I guess it kind of helped. Now I know that FoxBlitzz will be jerk if ever make one tiny mistake in a post. =P

I'm not a jerk, I'm just a critic. And by the way, any person on the internet who knows what he's doing will save images in an internet-friendly format. BMP is not an internet-friendly format. :P

Ok, I didn't really think it was worth putting in editing. But, whatever floats your boat. The Zeshiro.wad is already out. A few people [Maybe 7 or 8] actually have it. I don't feel like putting it in the forums. Besides it sucks, the voice data is incomplete and so are the sprites. But at least he doesn't turn into Sonic anymore. =D

Well it's more of a case of "If it has to do with SRB2, it doesn't need to be in off-topic". From there it was just choosing what to do with it; had I stumbled across this before you changed your idea, I probably would've put it in Gen. Discussion, but it's wad related, so into Editing it goes. :D

As for the pack itself, looks interesting. The second link is broken though.

Then I'll just put the pics up in a more "internet-friendly" format. :|

SRB2ZMIX.jpg

charactercompletion.gif

Friendly enough?

Looking pretty cool, actually. :D
I'd say this is the only skin that's interested me for the past half a year. Most of what I've been seeing around here is crappy recolors and such.

Okey, I just love this. :eek:

EDIT: Off-topic, RE4FAN's subject-of-post was attacked by auto-complete page fillout wizard.

I have Zeshiro.wad filed under "Done...but not complete". It's finished as far as all the frames go. But it's no where near ready for me to give it to everyone. Only the people I game with frequently or just happened to join a netgeme where it was the only added wad have it. I still need to finish Zeshiro's running frames so for now he moves like Super Sonic. The voice data is crappy and incoplete (people who have it know what I'm talking about... :oops: ) because I was using sound recorder to do it. Hopefully with Adobe Audition, things will sound a lot better. The run is actually the hardest part for me because Zeshiro is not symetrical, so I have to do everything from eight angles. I'll be done with Zeshiro first then I have another 12 wads to do for some other people, then I'll release a character wad pack. So in short, if your looking to get it, you gotta be quick when joining netgames. I just ask that whoever has it not mass produce it because it's really not ready.... :|

But the thing is if you do enter netgames with a wad bigger than 100k (not sure about the size, but it's pretty small...) it'll say it's too big to download. But, eh, whatever. When it's complete I'll probably download it and add it to my collection of characters. :lol:

I beleive there's a way to increase the amount people can download from your netgame...I don't remember though. I do remember that back in 1.08 it download huge files, if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back