Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nc2974.png

Well, um, I guess I'll just leave this here.

Tons o' models from Kingdom Hearts on the models resource. :o

So, I was wondering...
If I were to make Kingdom Hearts MD2s, who would be Brak Eggman? Would it be Jafar as a genie, Chernabog, or Darkside (or some other boss)?

Okay okay, sorry for being inactive, but I'm wondering... should I make the Jetty-Syn bomber Sprinkler from Sonic Colors or Spinner from Sonic Colors? Also, should I make the Jetty-Syn Gunner Buzzbomber?

Double Post = update!
9rybi6m.png

Not a Sonic Colors pack update, but it's a Generations update...! A more Sonic Generations-y MD2 of Egg Robo will come at a later date.

Pretty sure the generations styled version is complete. It uses Egg Pawn hands, so I might need to change that.

Nothing new toda-OMAHGAWD/OMG/Oh my God, It's an Eggrobo! I have been waiting for this moment to come ever since Metal Sonic 2.0 Ported the Eggrobo. Anyway, Nice Update! Can't wait for some Generations Models!

I'll finish the Generations Egg Robo later, but right now I just learned how to unwrap textures thanks to curiosity.
k9fv4y1.png

I only need to do the walking animations and the abilities/super sonic frames. Which character should Phineas overwrite?

Well, I haven't seen Phineas and Ferb, so I don't know, but anyway, what about that pony MD2? Did you throw it aside?
Also, those hands on Phineas look...Puny.
I can show them right now.
|
|
O
I'd love to see some hands...Not balls...

EDIT: How will you do his mouth without it looking weird? I mean, you know, with it being 3D...

Their all really good but must we have Phineas in sonic? hahaha what will be his super form? knowing what he's gonna do today? hehehe i mean, the show is good, but i don't really think he has much powers :/
Why not make that bird super hero thing him and Ferb were from the one episode??

I think phineas should overwright tails when you think about it...he could use his hair to fly....

like rayman dose...and are you by any chance doing a rayman model or is it already done...?

I think phineas should overwright tails when you think about it...he could use his hair to fly....

like rayman dose...and are you by any chance doing a rayman model or is it already done...?

Sorry for the bump.
I've made a Rayman MD2, but I don't think it's as good as what Virt might be able to make...
Anyway, Virt, have you got anyone to texture that pony model or is it already done? What ability could it have?
Rainbow Dash: Glide?

hey Virt. Mind doing Quote from Cave Story? I'd also like to see Luigi with his Poltergust from Luigi's Mansion for a friend of mine.

Not sure there are any rips of Luigi's Mansion. If you find any, let me know.
As for Quote, not sure. Not too fond of the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back