Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, then make him spin around with his sword instead, kind of like how Sonic does in the Black Knight, ya'know.

New Update!

f0yx50.png

The Motobug Army has arrived! Prepare to be bombarded with a blast from the past!

Last edited:
Just because I loved your Motobug models, I took this screenshot:

aXMba.png

(BTW, JeckJim's Sonic model)

By chance, is it possible to make their wheels animated?

If they replace Crawlas then yes. You could just rotate the wheel or just rotate the texture on each different frame.

Well, the axis for the wheels isn't in the exact center, so that'd take some work to get them right. But I'll try!

New Update: Chopper and Caterkiller added!

2lkwk82.png

Caterkillers replace turrets, Choppers replace SDURFs.

EDIT: What should the other enemies be?
Should the Spinner by the Green Jetty-syn or should the Buzzbomber be the Green Jetty-syn?

Sprinkler will be the Brown Jetty-Syn.

Should Jawz be the Jet-Jaw, or is Jawz too long for that?

Last edited:
EDIT: What should the other enemies be?
Should the Spinner by the Green Jetty-syn or should the Buzzbomber be the Green Jetty-syn?

Sprinkler will be the Brown Jetty-Syn.

Should Jawz be the Jet-Jaw, or is Jawz too long for that?

Can the BuzzBomber be the Gold/Red Buzz?

Jawz should be Jet-Jaw, as that is very fitting.

Last edited:
I think it's funny how those screenshots are making the level look really bland.

I'm trying to make a new Castlebot FaceStabber, but whenever I see it, I get a "signal handler segment violation" or something.

^ the last time I had troubles with sigsegvs, it was due to badly converted textures. I can't think of anything else.

You could post the EIP. Who knows someone helps you out.

I think it's funny how those screenshots are making the level look really bland.
hehe... well, GFZ textures.

I think Virt should've tried a level that uses 2.0 texture set, something like...

srb20018.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back