GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those look nice, I don't like this idea of using stars as emblems though. =\

eg5xj9.png

Results screen.

qoubg1.png

Spikes are re-shaded.

Also... Team Rings in CTF had their colors changed.

Last edited:
This is honestly VERY good! Nice job on the Char Select pics BTW. I can already tell this is gonna be awesome

Weapon panels are almost done with, I have just the Scatter Panel left to do, some slight edits to the character select images, and some other lump files.

A release will be soon, but how soon? Well.. erm... soon.

*Posted from School.*

(EDIT)
*The Ring counters Ring will now flash, much like how it was in Sonic 3/S3&K.

More screens.
33pdbo6.png

53r7cw.png

Team Rings have been Re-Shaded.

Last edited:
I don't like the cursor for Ring selection. I'd like it to be more square.
I think the Ring counter (?) in the HUD's Ring is too thin.

That is extremely confusing. If you keep updating this and name it the same thing, then other people that host with the same WAD wont know what version of the WAD really is. I suggest that you have version numbers that mean what version the actual WAD is, not what version of srb2 it is for.

So I find this is updated, and for once, has a mirror. This makes me glad, for SRB2FFH has never worked for me.

However, I think the mirror should be checked, because every time I've tried to download from it, the file was broken. (2.3 out of 2.5 MB? Stopped at the same point every time)

I hope it's a fixable problem (and not something to do with my connection), as this WAD seems really awesome.

Ok, I suppose I'll change the the version number now.

Ok, it's now GprahicX8000V3.

It's Version 3 now, to avoid confusion.

Updating links, the Topic, and the file name.

For those that have this file already, rename it to GraphicX8000V3.

(Edit) : Everything is now updated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back