Sudden Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapheros

Now's not the time for smash folks, because I think it would be nice to have a discussion about sudden death mode, the unnoticeable feature for srb2. Sudden Death allows ringslinger gametypes to have players die instantly after being hit by a thrown ring. However, some have said it has its faults, for example, the damn Netcode. I don't know why, but players dying easily causes synch fails? Anyways, this is up for discussion, what do you think about sudden death mode?

, for example, the damn Netcode. I don't know why, but players dying easily causes synch fails?

>Ringsslinger in a nutshell.
Anyways, sudden death is something that I never play because you can't live more than 30 seconds because of those synchs fails ><

Uh, I would like to be the one to point out sudden death makes this lua real easy to use.

Not only that, but this option allows flexibility in your server, something that I miss from the old 1094 days.

That's what me, Duon, and a few other players where doing at the time when he hosted, it's just that some people complained about synch and other srb2 related stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back