[Open Assets] SRB2 Asset Pack v2.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spherallic said:
So what exactly is this 'asset pack'? Well, it's a WAD file containing all sorts of custom resources, all of which are free to be used in your own levels! (as long as you mention the usage of this pack whenever you release it, of course)
Yes you can. That is the whole purpose pack. Just mention that people need to add the asset pack when you release your wad.

Last edited:
Useful when i make level packs in the future, but for now i'm learning map making.

Fantastic pack! I love Marble Zone! I'm throwing a pack together, myself. Yours is better than mine. What picture editing software did you use?

I'm using paint, too. If I may pick your brain, are you starting with screen shots then smoothing out enlargements?

No, I actually got most of the textures from sprite sheets available from places on the internet such as Mystical Forest Zone and The Spriter's Resource.

But yeah, I do enlarge them and smooth them out once I have them, not to mention making sure they fit SRB2's palette!

Actually, I'm gonna have to agree with that. It'd be a lot easier to go for if I knew what I was getting before I got it.

Yes you can. That is the whole purpose pack. Just mention that people need to add the asset pack when you release your wad.

or you could just add them too the lvl pack while (at the same time) giving him credit...

this pack brings back memories. I used these texures in my first lvls. they were
called " fan valley zone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back