Dedicated Server Launcher 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

This here, it basically took my old one, beat the crap out of it, and threw it to China.
DEDSERVLACH.png

Controls are:
W - Move cursor up
S - Move cursor down
Enter - Select highlighted option
Other keys - enter text when required.

http://essen.sepwich.com/DedicatedServerLauncher.exe

This is only tested on Windows XP.

@DS Piron: I have no clue.

@Shadow Hog: For some reason, the arrows, F Keys, Home, Insert, Del, End, PG up, and PG down all register as key 0.

I guess conicpp's gonna make a come back and try and make a dedicated server launcher to compete against this.

Apart from that its nice, simple, and easy to use.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not clear on this concept at all. What IS the Dedicated Server Launcher?

A server is running, but you're not actually in-game. It opens a console window, through which you enter console commands to interact with the program.

This doesn't work for my Vista Laptop. The bar to the side keeps moving up and down, and I can't see the text properly to be able to do anything, can you find a way to fix that?

Nathan Speed said:
Silent_Snipe said:
fawfulfan said:
I'm sorry, but I'm just not clear on this concept at all. What IS the Dedicated Server Launcher?
Its used to create dedicated servers for srb2.

I'm sorry, but what IS a dedicated server anyways?

A dedicated server is something you can host and check on occasionally, and sit on your butt until something goes wrong.

I don't think so. Ever since the altercation that occurred at the Wadbase, I don't think he's been around the SRB2 community, much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back