Spider-Man 3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch it because I have to download a stupid plug-in. I don't feel like doing that.

Who is the bad guy? Lizard? Hobgoblin? Venom? Carnage???

Must be Dark Super Mystic Spider-man....I'm just guessing since I can't be bothered to waste my precious time downloading something for one trailer...

Zeshiro said:
Must be Dark Super Mystic Spider-man....I'm just guessing since I can't be bothered to waste my precious time downloading something for one trailer...

*Dark Mystic wants to say something but will not say it for reasons of his own*

*Glares at Zeshiro...*

crazyhedgehog said:
I can't wait to play the spiderman 3 game. Spidey 2 was just amazing.
Agreed. Spiderman 2 was TONS better than any of the previous Spiderman games.

For those who can't watch the trailer; Spidey's fighting...himself. :P

Actually he's fighting Venom but his symbiote is on Spidey turning him to darkness and the trailer suggests he will be fighting himself and Green Goblin's son (I forget his name) as he deals with the darkness.

So yeah, Dark Spider Man for the win. =O

Oooh!

Kick ass.

And anybody too lazy to download quicktime is a lazy-ass whore. Even if you're on Windows, it's good to have anyways, especially iTunes, if not just for the podcasts...

JJames19119 said:
For those who can't watch the trailer; Spidey's fighting...himself. :P

Actually he's fighting Venom but his symbiote is on Spidey turning him to darkness and the trailer suggests he will be fighting himself and Green Goblin's son (I forget his name) as he deals with the darkness.

So yeah, Dark Spider Man for the win. =O

Finally! Venom appears! Symbiote (spelled that wrong) Spider-Man kicks ass!!

Lostgame said:
And anybody too lazy to download quicktime is a lazy-ass whore. Even if you're on Windows, it's good to have anyways, especially iTunes, if not just for the podcasts...

You're really biased. Windows users have much, much better mediums for viewing video, DivX and Windows Media, so what's the point of using Quicktime? Besides, you can't even save media unless you pay the stupid people money. That's partly why I downloaded Quicktime Alternative, which has Pro unlocked as soon as you install it. The other part was because Quicktime is just simply lame and useless (and doesn't compress as well as other codecs). Unlike Mac users, we actually have choices over the medium we want to use.

Lostgame said:
Yes, I could download a highly nerfed player with no features and the inability to run full screen. Quicktime is one of the worst players available for Windows, and I refuse to use it, along with a large portion of the population. It's just THAT bad. I would rather a bad quality AVI or WMV over a good quality MOV file.

First off, it's called a serial. Get one. They're free for smart people who won't pay money for it.

Second off, you're right-Quicktime (unregistered) sucks ass. iTunes, however, is a great piece of software-I used to use it all the time on Windows even. I gave up Winamp for iTunes, I liked it that much.

Well, as a person who shock of all shocks, obtains software legally, I see no reason to pirate Quicktime when I could use any number of other programs, all of which aren't stupid, including, but not limited to: MPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, and VLC. All of those programs have more features than Quicktime gives us normal users, and they do it for free. Quicktime also loves to try to hijack every internet browser you have and turn it into an excercise in futility trying to download any media file. You clicked on an MP3 file. I'm going to try and annoy the hell out of you by trying to play this file in your browser instead of popping up a download box like any sane person would actually want to happen.

I honestly have absolutely NOTHING good to say about Quicktime, and considering I don't have an iPod, or any other reason to use iTunes, I'm totally fine in that regard and don't need to use it. I download my MP3s from OCR, mostly, and they're free. My MP3 player is a little Microsoft-branded 128 MB USB key that has a headphone jack and no screen that they passed out at a press conference for free. The only time I would ever need Quicktime is if some idiotic webmaster used .mov format for their files, at which point I instead just click back, and find another website with a decent file format. If I absolutely needed it for some reason, I'd go download Quicktime Alternative. At least it has full screen.

Nobody's said yet whether Venom will appear. Eddie Brock has been confirmed, yes. But not Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back