• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

*New* Sonic Characters project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were the ultimate protector of the chao, then im totally surprised they arnt extinct by now.
BUUUURN!
*shot*
:mrgreen:

Chaoman said:
Spazzo said:
if you were the ultimate protector of the chao, then im totally surprised they arnt extinct by now.
BUUUURN!
*shot*
:mrgreen:

Are you flaming me?
No, he's insulting you. A flame is a baseless, usually rather uncreative, attack on the character of someone in an argument. Since there isn't an argument, that would be considered an insult. It was also rather funny, honestly. Get a sense of humor and you will go far.

ZTaimat said:
Shadow said:
srb20366.PNG
.. ...

Is that someone playing as BOWSER!?

..where is the bowser.wad located? I wanna play as him!!

lemme guess
all stats 1? XD

Actually he's a tiny bit slower then tails, can thok, and the person that was playing as him loved using the phrase '*crashes down on (insert name here) with his 10 ton fat @$$*'

I never submitted the bowser....heck i barely submit any wad of mine in general....and as for the eggmanway5.....
Iv'e been slowely drifting further and further away from srb2, mostly working on my game(HALOheretic)or playing halo2 with some foobags.

Do you guys think you could PM me some links to download the WADs made in the "*new* sonic characters project"? Or you could post them in this topic. Or, if you posted it, I'll find it.

Spazzo said:
letsee...

SA Sonic - Jetkrazy's doing it, i believe. yes its done
SA2B Sonic - Is there really much of a diffrence? the shoes?
SA Tails - I thought somebody was already working on this...hmm... sonic heroes one is under constructon
SA Knuckules - DarkWarrior is doing that. done
Rouge - Meh, mabye. come on we need her already
Shadow (I'm doin him) - Done already. do i have to say this one
Eggman in Walker - Again, why? we already have him in SPmoves. eggman vs eggman?
Chaos 0 - I think Chaos Zero 64 did this one, in 2d. meh hes ok
Vector - same as above. sometimes fun
Espio - Would be cool. plz
Charmy - Same as above. same as above
Mighty - Meh. mabye
Knack - You mean Nack? idunno, i didnt like him. you mean Fang.
Mecha knuckules - Chaos Zero 64's doing it. DONE
Metal Overlord - That would be HUGE 0_0 still it would be fun
Stuffed Tails -Y'mean tails doll? again, Chaos Zero 64. Senky also did one.
Gamma - We only need one of em. true
Omega " " under consruction
Cream - Eww. AWWW U CREWL PERSON!!! U HATE CREAM??!
Big - Eww. indeed
Amy - Done by donnyku. dont good we need a better amy.
Cheese - how about chao in general? done
Bean-
Bark-
Ray-

Spazzo said:
...what the hell was THAT for?
Man, ever since bumping topics was allowed...
It's better to bump topics stupidly than to make your own stupid topic, right? That's the logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back