• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New effects for level designers

Status
Not open for further replies.

a441

As you may or may not know, I am now doing programming for SRB2, and I've added tons of new effects to use in levels. My SRB2 Effects Guide lists these, as well as listing effects that have been around for awhile, so it should be useful for those of you waiting to try gravity, conveyor belts, etc. who didn't know how they worked.

Many of the effects listed don't work in FD 1.04, since they were only newly added, but I can send you an updated exe with the new stuff if you want it for testing. E-mail me or ask me on IRC if you're interested. Also, if you have any ideas for new effects you'd like to see implemented, you can contact me about that too.

I think that you have some great effects that helped alot of people who didnt know about them. Now we should start getting in some pretty damn awesome levels!

It's really nice how a441 is working on game editability... it allows me to concentrate more on the game itself.

*sweatdrop*

Eventually I'll need to redo the editing section, or get a441 to maintain it or something =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 11, Members: 1, Guests: 10)

Back