Pokémon Sun & Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Training!? I was so worried that they were going to remove Super Training this Gen but I can put those worries at ease since it looks expanded on and like I said a few posts ago, I'm really glad they are making things easier for newcomers now, especially for the competitive scene. I really hope Hyper Training is expanded on further and I wish that they would've covered it more in the trailer but I guess they are saving that for later.

Besides the new Pokemon shown off for this update which I'm on the fence about except for Mudsdale, I can say this was a pretty solid update.

mimikyu mimikyu mimikyu mimikyu mimikyu mimikyu

Any Pokemon that realizes how ridiculously overloved Pikachu is that it pretends to be one in a sad attempt to get people to adore it is easily going to be my favorite no matter what it looks like under its paper-thin disguize. I'm going to end up getting one of these games just because of one Pokemon... aaagh...

Exeggutor, use giga impact!
I love the new forms, we're basically getting extra new pokemon!

Last edited:
Well the Alolan Exeggutor is flying around the internet quite comically, I must say.

2rfve3l.jpg

Really liking everything about this so far. I'm also liking Team Skull's theme, though I feel REALLY bad for Alolan Sandshrew. This typing and ability, oh man, so terrible. Poor guy. Maybe a good Hidden Ability can make him viable but otherwise...

That looks like Bowser! Bowser a Pokemon to now? First a skylander now a Pokémon? Or is this a joke to the new fire/dragon turtle thing...

Well, I've seen people saying that Turtonator is also reminiscent of Gamera, as well as what it probably is based the most off of, the mata mata turtle. I thought of Bowser if only because... Bowser is my main in Smash 4, and with playing as him for quite a while, I'm very much aware of what he looks and acts like at this point. The whole "turtle, on two legs, firey" thing, just that alone, led me to think of Bowser in that instant. Iiiiiii know, kinda unrelated point *shrugs with face*

To be honest, it kind of reminds me more of this Mega Man X boss, due to the similar ways in which they stand:

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back