Official Level Design Contest: September/October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen Jazz's Circuit level and Glaber's Circuit level. Both are quite good and though I gave different scores when I sent back feedback, I really don't know which one is better. They are equally as good. I believe that Jazz's will be more popular, though.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
I have seen Jazz's Circuit level
...Jazz's making circuit maps? Now that's something new.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
I believe that Jazz's will be more popular, though.
Most likely, since Jazz has made quite a lot of good maps that aren't circuit mode, whereas Glaber has made a bunch of maps, but they aren't always as good as Jazz's.

I wonder how this contest will turn out. Hopefully, it will have those maps that you listed, and even more. Who knows.

From what I've seen, there'll be a seriously big stock of levels to rate in this contest. That's good--I love downloading new levels...even terrible ones!

I agree with you there fawfulfan, it's just nice to see what kind of different places people can create.

Yeah! no bad levels like the other contest! Im thinking of entering a level with 2 exits. what do you think of this screenshot?
srb20016-1.png

parts of it I made specifically for openGL

verifiaman said:
Yeah! no bad levels like the other contest! Im thinking of entering a level with 2 exits. what do you think of this screenshot?
Insert image here

Im liking That screenie verifiaman. BTW, I MIGHT be able to enter in the next contest, but im still learning level creation and what not, so dont expect it to happen. My level isnt even started yet, but im thinking of a concept at the moment. So dont expect it to occur.

I have entered my map, Snowpoint Land Zone 1, To the contest.
verifiaman said:
srb20016157107815724214rl8.jpg

parts of it I made specifically for openGL
Single Player?If it is...Looks fine.

verifiaman said:
srb20016157107815724214rl8.jpg
(fixed image size)
I think the tables scream out in pain.

Well then, lets see exactly how good this level contest ends up being, hm?
I'm actually kind of excited, I've never actually entered one before.
* Bids good luck to everyone including himself *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back