Halo 3

Do you like Halo? And do you think Halo 3 will be awesome?

• Meh, it will be alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care about Halo.PERIOD.

• No way. Halo is TEH SUKZORZ.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBlazer

For the lulz
Yes, this is a topic about Halo 3 that probably won't be coming out for a while. LONG POST WARNING

But does anyone here even like Halo? Everytime I see someone say the word "Halo", anybody or everybody jumps and attacks the person who says it. Well yes, I do like Halo alot. If you don't like it don't post
please.

Yeah, it will be awesome. They have released some screenshots a while back and they will be releasing a beta in Spring of 2007.

They will have some more new weapons for ex. some humans weapons.

# MA5C Assault Rifle
# BR55 Battle Rifle
# M90 Shotgun
# M6 Pistol
# M19 SSM Rocket Launcher
# M7/Caseless Sub-Machine Gun
# S2-AM Sniper Rifle
# M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade
# M247 General Purpose Machine gun turret
# W/AV M6 Grindell/Galileian Nonlinear Rifle
# Bubble Shield device (ONI-designed)

Some covenant weapons.

* Particle Beam Rifle (upgraded)
* Covenant Carbine (upgraded)
* Needler (more powerful but not dual-wieldable) [33]
* Brute Shot
* Energy Sword
* Plasma Grenade
* Brute Spiker (Spike Rifle)
* Brute Spike Grenade (Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation Grenade)[34]
* Plasma Pistol
* Brute Hammer (resembling Fist of Rukt gravity hammer used by Tartarus)
* Covenant Plasma Cannon

Some more vehicles will be implanted into the game. Finally they will have the ATV!

Vehicles

Human Vehicles

* M12 LRV Warthog
* M12G1 LAAV "Gauss" Warthog
* D77-TC Pelican Dropship
* D77 Pelican Gunship
* M274 ULATV Mongoose
* M808B Scorpion tank

Covenant Vehicles

* Banshee
* Ghost
* Phantom
* Capital Ship
* Wraith
* Mauler
* Chopper

They also will have some more multiplayer maps. Here are three of them.

# Snowbound
# Valhalla
# High Ground

Here are a few pictures of Halo 3.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/img_4102988.html

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/img_4079484.html

THE ATV!!!!!
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/img_4079486.html

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/img_4079487.html

Well, all I have to say now is.......discuss.

YES.

MOAR HALO 3.

Yeah, I'm deeply awaiting this one. If only I had the money to get Crackdown to get into the multiplayer closed beta :(

Yeah.......... lol

I want it to come out so badly. I don't have a 360 yet, but I will get one before it comes out.

It seems like the vehicles are useless, hardly any weapons, terrible match mode; which has poorly maps, and that's about it.

Chaos said:
It seems like the vehicles are useless, hardly any weapons, terrible match mode; which has poorly maps, and that's about it.

Maybe I can understand everything else from where you're coming from, but the multiplayer is awesome and the maps rock.

Halo is pretty generic if you ask me. I'd much rather play Tribes 2 or UT2k4.

Shuffle said:
Halo is pretty generic if you ask me. I'd much rather play Tribes 2 or UT2k4.

Meh, Tribes. UT is super fun though. Me and my friend were playing it the other day in school.

I've tried the Halo: Combat Evolved, and I sure bloody heck liked it.
But current circumstances shall only allow me one next-gen console. And I'm getting a Wii, dingit.

However, do lemme know when it comes to the PC...

In my Opinion the Multiplayer on Halo2 was the very best thing what i played with my Friends, and i guess on Halo3 it would be awesome too (i've seen the Laser cannon, and heck, no more Bazooka). All in all i think it will Rock like Halo2, even the Story mode is quite exciting, and im looking forward too buy it, whenever its realased in Germany -.-.

I really don't see what some people have against Halo around here...

Also, yes, I did wake up at 5AM GMT yesterday only to find that it wasn't open for the Rule of Three beta program yet...

And then it opened at 6PMish GMT...

And I couldn't get on because of 'busy servers'

It makes me laugh, Microsoft have billions of dollars and they have servers that can't handle a few hundred thousand connections...

Then when I did get on, I had to change my country on my live account to the US and waited for it to update, then I managed to get on at 9PMish

No Dual Needler? That sucks majorly, the needler is one of my favourite cov. weapons... :(

Will be preordering soon o.o

I got the halo CE demo, but this computer aperently dosen't have a good enough video card (I have that nVidia one from the ogl error topic I made, but it dosen't work any more) And I don't have enough memory... My mac dose, but none of the textures come in right.

Pfft. I had the full version of Halo CE and it rocked! Yeah, but seriously, like cueball said, it sucks they don't have the dual needler anymore. I used to pwn with that and I still do. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back