Wad Version = SRB2 Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next version is 1.09.1 *shot*
But seriously, probably, unless something drastic happens to the game.

It depends on what the wadfile actually does.

If it's nothing major, such as a common Match level (ex. most of those entered into the Match contests), they'll work as they should in subsequent versions.
However, if a WAD does more complicated stuff, such as mess with SOCs or TEXTURE1 patches (SASRB2, for example), it'll probably break down in a future version.

custom characters wont work in single player anymore :( , and i'll have to update R.A,W.A and Zhadow nega to work with it, i hope not.

and if my srb2 4th dimension manages all the way to 1.09.1 then i'll have to change the MAINCFG.

That MAINCFG thing is a pretty bad system but thankfully JTE has created a newer system to overcome the many conflicts and faults of the current system. Though this may mean you'll have to edit your file when a new version comes out. Such is the way of life.

What? The new system? It basically takes all of the character files and sorts and assigns them their own places in the list, so it prevents conflicts and such.

As in 1.09.1.

All new features will appear directly on 1.09.1 before 1.1 until the patch is released, remember.

SSNTails said:
The 80+ bugs from the 1.09 bug report topic.
I find it sucks to make 1.00000... Demo Version.
I knew it!
i´ve make himself a Game...AND TOOO MUCH DEMOS!
TKOTR 0.10
TKOTR 0.25
TKOTR 0.35.5
TKOTR 0.50
TKOTR 0.80
TKOTR 1.00
and TKOTR 1.05!

After TKOTR 0.60 that makes not fun to Play....
to SSNTails:
waiting befor you make a new Version. its better if the NEXT Version 1.09.5
or 1.10...

Walter^^

And Ree-C?
I´ve uppatched W.A./R.A. myself(i try it^^, download it in my Tropic.
its Faster (Speed +1 ^^ by W.A. R.A.)
The Move Animation is now better...^^

Walter

[off topic]cool, have you renamed the last 10 sprites to lower case?[/off topic]

i want more character abilitys like SPMoves....
i even made a character of mine work in spmoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back