SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Characters

Inazuma the Deer Details »»
Inazuma the Deer
Developer Last Online: Oct 2018

Category: Version: SRB2 Rating: (4 votes - 4.00 average)
Released: 10-03-2018 Last Update: Never Installs: 1
Characters Re-Useable Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHA. REMEMBER THIS GUY?
I HOPE YOU DON'T BECAUSE I DO AND I WISH I COULD FORGET ABOUT HIM.

Of course I could have easily just gave myself a few concussions and hope that it would erase that memory. Instead I gave myself a different kind of concussion. I redesigned Inazuma.

Inazuma is now back in SRB2 with electrifying new abilities to shock the competition!

Primary

Inazuma's primary ability is Bolt Stream. Bolt Stream allows Inazuma to dash forward in mid air with incredible speed and precision. Inazuma has up to 5 charges to this ability. Additionally, this ability also lets Inazuma home in onto nearby enemies. Upon a successful attack on an enemy, Inazuma is refunded a charge which can be used again if you so desire!

Secondary

Inazuma's secondary ability is Electric Barrier. Press spin to summon a barrier of electromagnetic energy around Inazuma to pull in nearby rings and damage enemies! Electric Barrier has a pretty large attack radius which will make sure those pesky robots mind your personal space! Keep in mind that while using this ability, your speed is greatly reduced when on the ground. However when this ability is used in the air, Inazuma's fall speed is greatly reduced instead of his movement speed. In the hands of a master, Electric Barrier is an extremely powerful ability!

Passives
In addition to all the abilities that Inazuma wields, he also posses a few passive abilities:

1. Inazuma, being the electric controlling deer he is, has complete immunity to any source of electrical damage!

2. Despite the color of his antlers, Inazuma is a member of the Silverhorn family, granting him an inherently ridiculous tenacity. When damaged, press the jump button to hop straight back into action!

3. Due to Electric Barrier taking up the jump spin slot, whirlwind shield's spin ability is unfortunately disabled. When a whirlwind shield is equipped, Inazuma gains a massive boost in his jump height instead!

Match Abilities

HAHAHA. SILVER THE HEDGEHOG! WELCOME TO YOUR DEMISE!

In Ringslinger Gametypes, rather then using the default weapon ring system, Inazuma gets his own weapons which he can use at any time so long as he has rings.

Lightning Strike
Inazuma summons down a bolt of lightning to strike his opponents. The attack comes out fast and has a small AOE effect. The trick to this ability is to aim at the ground!

Lightning Blast
Inazuma fires a condensed sphere of electricity at his opponent. This ability can be charged! The longer you charge the ability, the bigger the attack becomes! At max charge, this ability can insta-kill any player it hits!

Radial Flash
Inazuma fires out from his body an electromagnetic shockwave that temporarily blinds and greatly reduces the move speed and jump height of his victims. The move has a pretty short range so in order to use it, you will need to get pretty close to your opponent. Due to some issues with how movie mode works in SRB2, I couldn't properly record the ability. I urge you all to see it for yourself in-game!

Extras

Take teamwork to the next level by playing as Inazuma & Dirk! Stand still and jump when Dirk is nearby to make Dirk jump up and create Ice Platforms for you to stand on! Additionally, Dirk will attempt to protect you by spindashing onto nearby enemies! Did you only add Inazuma into the game? Don't worry, the game will automatically load Dirk.wad (If you have it) once you select Inazuma&Dirk and Dirk was not yet added to the game!

Inazuma also has NiGHTS sprites! Like Silver, you will need to add FSonic in order to turn them on.

Inazuma is full of additional content to explore! Explore all the possibilities with this character and most importantly, have fun!

Credits

This project was very fun for me. It was great working on this character and improving my skills as I go. However, I couldn't have done this on my own.

Spriters:
Azeon (Prisma)
DirkTheHusky
Inazuma (me lol)
MirageTheBandit (WindTakadiyami)
TelosTurntable (LordPotatosack)
White (PixelGamer64)

Programmers:
Azeon (Prisma)
Lach
Lat'

Sounds/Music:
Lach
MegaBaZ

Shoutout to all those who beta tested this wad! You guys helped out a lot!

Download Now

File Type: rar Inazuma.rar (1.55 MB, 529 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20106.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	13594   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20111.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	13595   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20121.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	13596   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20117.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	13597   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20238.gif
Views:	279
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	13598  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
HellHawkX
Judge

Welcome to releases! took you look enough.

I like the abilities, the flexibility of his Bolt Stream combined with the slowfall effect from Electric Barrier gives him really high maneuverability.
His match abilities are interesting as well, my personal favorite is Solar Flare Radial Flash.
<RoyKirbs> I'm currently causing child abuse.
HellHawkX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
DirkTH
The Snoggo

Oh boy, the thunder deer is finally done and ready to bring out the thunder and speed to the game!

It really was a pleasure helping out to put Inazuma in SRB2. It really improved my spriting and many other things that I would like to improve on! He really is fun to play as in the single player levels to see how much time spent in a zone and he really takes on match battle to a whole new meaning of seriousness with his custom match weapons. Whole new level of chaotic and it would really how those players who uses rail rings that "this means serious business". Also, the bot duo is really fun and shows a new way of teamwork between the controlling character and the bot. Overall, Inazuma is epic and really recommened for players to give him a try once they get used to the game's character speeds.

Again, thank you and really looking forward to see more from you. Keep up the great work man!

>Kitty: sans undertale?
>DirkTheHusky: ness earthbound
DirkTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Potatosack
funyn menme

Sweet, I can finally post my "oh boy the thing I helped on released" post

I don't play SRB2 as much myself, but I'll say that the insane nature of Ina's speed is really fun, especially if you intend to test the limits of your pain tolerance with speed shoes, kek.

All in all, nice. Good work on this Ina, Dirk, Lach, "Lat'", Pixe-White, Prisma and Mirage!
...and of course, me.

EDIT: oh my god, you added the wrong lat

Last edited by Potatosack; 1 Week Ago at 12:11 AM.
Potatosack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
Ezehot52

i cant belive the mb is crashing just for a character...
GET HIM!
but yeah, good job on redesining your character!
i got one just is a red sonic with cyan shoes hair, jacket and 2 tailed.
then i changed by a Dog called Spike
is good to try new things.
Old 1 Week Ago   #6
julian0005

all i can say for this character is amazing because of the hard for everything the speed the sprite the movement the power you feel its absolutely amazing thank you for this.
julian0005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
SF345

Bro Inazuma is a BEAST!!!
SF345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #8
"Lat'"
Stop it

inazuma is a great character, but there's still no use.
"Lat'" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #9
Biielz
Srb2 nick: Lolour

Ohhhh Boyyyy time to test it!
Old 4 Days Ago   #10
GreenKnight9000

WOAH!
Even though these occur only once or twice a year, these original character wads always bring something new to the table, and I LOVE IT
They have a character design that look straight out of official Sonic comics!
BRAVO!!
Old 3 Days Ago   #11
julian0005

I found an error if you turn super with inazuma and dirk and reset inazuma cant use his magnet
julian0005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Minutes Ago   #12
Julie Hikari

I'm sure that this might be a minor problem, but I've noticed mainly when playing Subarashii (along with other characters) that Inazuma tends to break if he's added last in a list of files. I did try with him at the top of the list of added wads directly under Subarashii and he doesnt break (as in his Abilities and such work). As I said this might be a minor problem really but its your choice if you wanna look into it. I'm just thinking this happens cause something that was added before Inazuma causes him to break.

Extra Note: This doesn't happen with Sugoi or Vanilla Srb2

Last edited by Julie Hikari; 3 Minutes Ago at 04:00 AM.
Julie Hikari is online now   Reply With Quote