Namco X Capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

This is one of the best games I ever played. This game hasn't come out here because America isn't used some of the characters they never seen on here. I oreded this game. Its fun. Its a fighting/stragety game. You have to pull up combos so your turn won't be wasted.

Here's a vid on all the playable characters and their combos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SQtsj69NeuM

Yeah, some of thee street fighters are in it. Klonoa and Guntz are the best choice in the battle field tho.

Shuffle said:
Never even heard of this game.

Cause it is only in Japan. I got mine from ordering it. My cousin be getting stuff from there so I ask him could he get stuff for me also. The US ain't familiar with some of the characters on this game, that is why it didn't come out here.

Rival said:
Yeah, some of thee street fighters are in it. Klonoa and Guntz are the best choice in the battle field tho.
alright! klonoa he's one of my fav hero's I always think he was a skunk with black and white fur,

Warpshade said:
superflip96 said:
Yay. It has Ryu in it. :)

For the 4 minutes the video took, I was hoping you were talking about the Breath of Fire character.

I was talking about Ryu Hoshi from Capcoms Street Fighter.

But I think Marvel VS Capcom and Capcom VS SNK are much better then Namco X Capcom, Because they are real fighting games.

ninja said:
Rival said:
alright! klonoa he's one of my fav hero's I always think he was a skunk with black and white fur,

He's a cat. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back