shadowcity.wad [compleated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool i played it's really good! 9/10 :)

Sonow Hakura said:
Also, Xtreme Starfox, don't take other peoples work and this write your name on it and call it "your" sig. That DarkSpine Sonic image was made by Trakker, not you.

I did make the sig but not the darkspine sonic picture. I think most people know where I got that from anyway......

Darkfire said:
near the start you can go through a building and get loads of lives, but you cant get out!

I tried to add a screenshot of it and failed miserabley
A scertain area of the building is possable to thok threw as Sonic. See if you can't get out of it.

icon_edit.gif
button please. Obviously, you can't NOW, but for future reference.

Chaos you aren't a admin or mod. And this post is not even that old to bump.

That doesn't stop Chaos giving hyper apc friendly advice.

And, Chaos wasn't talking about this thread in particular. Where the hell were you when hyper apc started bumping anicent topics?

If I were you I would REALLY change the name of this and all to something other than "Shadow"city.wad. I only advise this cause of and old friend alot of the MB member might know of know we all know as Shadow or maybe Skorne, maybe even SkornedShadow or some other name, but he talked to me a while ago and he doesn't really like the idea of someone making a wad with the same name as his wad. Me, myself I am not exactly against this wad, just the name choice. I'm just giving friendly advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back