Can someone make a goku wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can, you can! :D
I believe in your abilities to draw pictures, then use SlumpED to cram them in a WAD. Don't disappoint me!

Draykon said:
I believe in your abilities to draw pictures, then use SlumpED to cram them in a WAD. Don't disappoint me!
why not XWE? It does a lot of things for you. (like converting to SRB2 pallete, offsets, etc.)
But anyways Draykon, a lot of people (like me) are artistically challenged. You can't count on those people to do a good job at pictures (those who have seen my Professor's cube wad will know what I mean)

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Draykon said:
why not XWE? It does a lot of things for you. (like converting to SRB2 pallete, offsets, etc.)
But anyways Draykon, a lot of people (like me) are artistically challenged. You can't count on those people to do a good job at pictures (those who have seen my Professor's cube wad will know what I mean)

It's not bad for paint, besides, if you saw how I draw, you would think you draw quite good compared to me..

This forum is NOT for requests.. sorry.

Welcome to the forum btw =D!

Draykon and his odd persuasive ways.
EDITL Also, this topic got pretty popular fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back