Official Level Design Contest: September-December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of my previous success, I believe I will one again make a circuit map for the contest. I haven't started on anything yet, but I'm thinking something space-themed... hmm..

This is not a place to ask about how to make stuff in wads. Use the search button or look at the editing section of the main site.

Oh dear lord.

Maybe you should make good use of that resizing tool DB has and use the number "50%" on that map. ._.

I took it down to 80%.
I tried 60%, but it did not work well and made the map cramped.
See above for 80%.

Believe it or not, i have made my very first CTF map :eek:
and i think its actually quite good... look at the screenshots i took:

srb20000hq1.png

Center of the map

srb20001rz1.png

You can see your enemies Flag! Whee!

srb20002ir8.png

And this is what the Base would look like on each side... (note: there are Puma's in the lava to make it look Fancy)

thanks...
i seemed to have improved overtime...
the maps you saw in the previous contests were just REALLY OLD maps that i made, like, right when i first began wadding 3D maps (i started wadding origionally from DMSC)

Looks good 1-UP

What do you guys think of this. Its a remake of a battle level from Dk64. :mrgreen: Its amateur I know but i'm still getting better.

Edit: I have sent it now and hope for the best... this is my first time entering. :D

This is not the topic for introductions. If you would like to introduce yourself, there is a topic for that in the Off-Topic section.

Now lets get back to talking about contest entries. I'm going to TRY to make a new SP level, though I'm not making any promises.

I might find time to stir up a match wad or two, but I want to ask, would it be possible to submit files through MIRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back