Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the reason I feel dumb is because I'd been using Zennode for two years, left SRB2 for a bit, and returned and totally forgot about it.

Tell ya' one thing, it's worse when you're not new. :roll:

A bunch of people are submitting links to Rapidshare, Sendspace, or other similar websites. I'd like to remind you that I do not actually compile the WAD until July, and many of those websites have downloads that will expire after a certain period of time. If you do not have a personal web server to use, I seriously suggest you attach the file to the e-mail instead of using a free web host.

Screw it, I've decided to ditch the match idea and make a map I've been coming up with in school today: Angelic Dreams Zone.
If you thought PAZ was hard, think again mortals.
(:P)

With Curcuit races in 1.09.3.8, are they going to be added to this? If so, I can use my poor skills to do something. =P

Hyper Tails said:
May I ask? Once the contest is over, are you allowed to use your submissions as part of a level pack?
As DW said, yes. Really good entries sometimes even become official stages, but it'd have to be really good, and probably not the an entry of the SP contest.

(dbl post..sorry)
here's an image of my map, Angelic Dreams Zone:
adz0019su.jpg

current statistics:
  • 196 vertices
  • 213 linedefs
  • 398 sidedefs
  • 50 sectors
  • 54 things

Wow cool level kingofFlames! how do you get rainbow textures on the floors
what I mean is what is the name to get it e.g. FLOOR0_3 for GFZ floor texture?. if so could you plase tell me cheers! :D

Make a rainbow Flat - or several for each part thereof - and then make an FOF (or several, if it's split up as mentioned) that uses it. Not rocket science! :O

Alternatively, use the existing color Flats, but make way too many sectors and FOFs to be healthy. That'd be too time-exhausting to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back