Become a Beta Tester...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
...of the Message Board!

So you guys want to know what the fuss was about this morning? Basically, I setup a vBulletin 4 testing ground, because it's fairly stable now and a rather nice system.

BUT...

I need your help! I need a group of people to help me test the vB4 variant of this board, and it's not going to be easy. Right now no plugins are enabled on it, and the styles are pretty "I found this and stuck it on, might toy with it later". But yeah, it's a lot of looking around, finding what needs doing, helping me sort it, and giving input on what to build upon.

So, do you...

• Have good design sense?
  • Know your way round the board like the back of your hand?
  • Want to give your input on the board's development?
  • Like HDIJ? (Yes, it's back, for the beta test only!)
  • Like hassling Cue?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then hop into here:
http://mb.srb2.org/profile.php?do=editusergroups

And join the Cue's Commandos group, your join request (providing you are notably helpful around here) will be accepted and you'll be given the details to access the testing grounds.

Good luck, and thank you for helping us help you help us all.

Cue
Say Apple.

• Have good design sense? I can tell hideous from beauteous, so, perhaps. O
  • Know your way round the board like the back of your hand? Er... I know where everything is. O
  • Want to give your input on the board's development? While I'm not notably so, I DO have a helpful mode. O
  • Like HDIJ? (Yes, it's back, for the beta test only!) I'll try to limit my idiocy this time around... I have somewhere else I can dump the bulk of it and be praised as a comic genius, now. O
  • Like hassling Cue? Not really, but I enjoy blaming him for everything. X

4/5... woot

Last edited:
  • Like hassling Cue?
X 1. No, not really
O 2. I think I spend more time on the boards then looking at my hand... so, yes.
X 3. No
/ 4. Yes, but You need the right ingredients (or people) to make it work, or it just turns out bleh. Sadly, I don't think I'm right for HDIJ.
X 5. No, Personally, I hate bothering people unless it's necessary.

2.5/5 Wow, I'm half qualified... Might as well send an invite

• Like hassling Cue?

O - Well, I know what looks good and bad, and know if something would be too annoying to access
O - Pretty much.
O - Why not?
O - I enjoyed it, especially the Arfventures.
... - Do I have to answer this one?

• Like hassling Cue?

? - Sorta.
O - Dunno about the back of my hand but I do know the ropes.
O - By all means.
O - TROLOLOLOL
O - Why else would I be posting here?

Looks like I'm all set.

Have good design sense? Kinda Sorta ?
Know your way round the board like the back of your hand? Pretty Much O
Want to give your input on the board's development? Yes, I always like to give my input on things. O
Like HDIJ? (Yes, it's back, for the beta test only!) Oh yes! I always loved the spam and trolling in that forum. O
Like hassling Cue? What else brought me to this forum? Hassling Cue, of course. O

Seems like I am all set.

• Know your way round the board like the back of your hand? Kinda.
  • Want to give your input on the board's development? I guess so.
  • Like HDIJ? (Yes, it's back, for the beta test only!) how the heck do i forum?
  • Like hassling Cue? Nah.
I guess that works?

So I was banned from the testing board, for "posting ponies when asked not to" in HDiJ of all places.

Assuming ban doesn't carry over if/when we actually move the stuff over, mfw. (Although it'd be nice to be able to test stuff over there again.)

So I was banned from the testing board, for "posting ponies when asked not to" in HDiJ of all places.

Assuming ban doesn't carry over if/when we actually move the stuff over, mfw. (Although it'd be nice to be able to test stuff over there again.)
Commuted, if only to get back at Arf for constantly editing my messages in the stupid question topic.

Don't push your luck, though, and don't post in Arf's "cool" topic lest you want to tempt him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back