• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ninjachao.wad my first work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing my first wad.
I'm new here
It will have a normal height (not like the other chao).
He will not be a tiny chao garden rip. I have just S_SKIN
(I think it's a bit overpowered, I'll test and make it less powerfull),
the OBJCTCFG and the CHAOPICS (photo from OBJCTCFG Picname).
28jigpd.jpg

Here's the photo.
I'm planning to make a Sonic Adventure 2 sprite rip.
After that make it look more like srb2 in versions something like Blaze
(Which started [It was already good] and with time it was getting better).
Is that prohibited?

Please do this before posting
Mystic said:
To avoid having your file rejected, abide by the following guidelines:

1. Supply screenshots and a description of your WAD. Nobody wants to download something without knowing what it is.
2. Make sure your submission does not violate rule #12 of the forums. As a reminder: Recolors, sprite rips, music replacements and timer socs are not acceptable here.
3. Make sure your post doesn't violate any other forum rules. Use good spelling and grammar, and make sure your post and submission are appropriate.
4. Make sure your submission is fun! If your file is just an ugly room with 300 Crawlas, that's not particularly fun or interesting. Don't submit your first creation, and make sure to add some polish before you submit.
I am not saying don't release your first wad. Do some work on him before you post info.
(Cause I hate waiting for wads that have not started yet.)

You can release a first WAD, but it could very well wind up in the trash forum.

This topic gets locked because of a lack of sufficient material to show actual work on this project, though. Feel free to recreate it when sufficient work has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back