What "pushes your buttons"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 year old kids who swear needlessly.
10 year old kids that make nuisances of themselves.
Resident Evil 4 PC's unstableness.
Lag on netgames: on any game.
"A hair in every meal!"
Ear phones costing £25 that are no better than the pair you get with an iPod. (Which is what I'm after: i'm stuck with these lord-knows how old pair of cheap things.)
Halo 2's "fixed weapon balance".
XBox Live on Windows: Why pay to play online when we've being doing that since DooM for free?
15" TFT monitors that are incredibly dark even at the highest brightness setting.

1. some of my teachers for their incompetence to give us time to do work

2. people at my school who think anything that isn't Xbox360 or a FPS game is uncool or something to that effect

What pushed my button is when I was at school and I was talking to this girl at lunch about something and she was blocking me with nonsense words. I just felt like crushing her into bits. It's when you try to say something and people block you with nonesense words.

Girls that play SRB2 match and keep on saying "You shouldn't hit girls blah blah blah" no offense love but you are in a death match, which involves at least some people dieing at some point.
People who spam the message box going PIE.
people who keep nagging you to add a wad, and if you don't they say they will report you.
Noobs who don't know when it is a good idea to keep there mouth shut.

People that think they know everything. And people that act cool and bully others just to be popular. It takes alot to make me mad, but when that happens I step inside the battle.

Premature people (always jumping to conclusions without knowing the details)

And people who just like to get attention in negative ways.

The general high and mighty attitude of the "intelligent" half of the Sonic community. (There's a certain topic regarding 3D ripping on a certain Sonic "fan" community that I feel works as a perfect example)
The general uncreativity of the other half of the Sonic community. (Insert generic stock rant about fancharacters here)
The general annoyingness of cynicism on the internet. (Yahtzee's funny, we're all in agreement on that, but his attitude is NOT something to strive for)

fawfulfan said:
Elk said:
People that act cool and bully others just to be popular.

I know a guy like that. I hate him.

Same

I would like to add on, you have friends that were unpopular at one point.
Then they get popular and start calling me/friends nerds and other nonsense. And completely being mean to his best friend.

And people who make fun of fat people saying things like "You forgot your bra!"

Autosaver said:
fawfulfan said:
Elk said:
People that act cool and bully others just to be popular.

I know a guy like that. I hate him.

Same

I would like to add on, you have friends that were unpopular at one point.
Then they get popular and start calling me/friends nerds and other nonsense. And completely being mean to his best friend.

And people who make fun of fat people saying things like "You forgot your bra!"

'You forgot you're bra!" Autosaver, do they say that to you. I'm skinny and they tell me "Hey, white walking stick, don't you got a forest to be in?"

When people play too much. They know I don't play like they do. They are acting gay too much and they bring that around me. I don't have a problem around gay people but I don't like hanging around them. They also play around when I'm not in the mood.

Blizzard T. said:
1) N00bs
2) Lag
3) Stupid questions
4) School
5) People who request to add wads over and over in netgames
I hate all of those thing.

Naga said:
10 year old kids who swear needlessly.

cough*mybrotherthatsnottenanymorethough*cough

And I hate people that overuse the exclamation mark, like this:
Server
JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewww....*shivers*

That weird ugly kid that I always seem to run into when I look in the mirror of my Bathroom...... Wait?

N00bs who are always trying to act that there cool when they are most clearly not!

Earuto said:
When people play too much. They know I don't play like they do. They are acting gay too much and they bring that around me. I don't have a problem around gay people but I don't like hanging around them. They also play around when I'm not in the mood.

That dosen't make them gay, Earuto. Depending on the way they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back