• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 -- Expansion Pack or whatever

Just noticed the second one is my texture lol

Yeah, I know that, I used Photoshop.
Wait, had not I sent you a PM saying its your texture?
If not then I'll not use the texture without your permission.

Last edited:
First of that, this level is too plain and too short. You guys must play more Aerial Garden or other levels with foating ruins.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

here are some photos

latest

SwapForce_Environment3.jpg

Just watch them and play with your imagination.

Ummmm, its metal sonic chase boss level...

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Ice Cap 2 coming this after 6 Hours (lol) but really.

Ummmm, its metal sonic chase boss level...

I think you're missing the point. Your level is literally a bunch of textured boxes, floating in the air. It's ugly. It needs more decoration. And also, what's with the weird walls in the sky?
You need to fix that dog.

Last edited:
Magmic Goop is now renamed to Inner Forests.
Suggestions for the name, please?

Or at least think of the theme you want the level to be, and maybe also think of what kind of gimmick you want said level to have. Keep in mind that gimmicks for a level can be very important when making it distinct from other levels, and most likely refrain from being too boring and linear.

Or at least think of the theme you want the level to be, and maybe also think of what kind of gimmick you want said level to have. Keep in mind that gimmicks for a level can be very important when making it distinct from other levels, and most likely refrain from being too boring and linear.

Also keep in mind that, when thinking up a gimmick, make sure the level isn't completely centralized around that gimmick; instead, you should find a way to base the gimmick around the level you have in mind, and sort of weave it into the level design, if that makes any sense.

Inner Forest (100%) !
I started to make this level when I was playing another level in 2.0.
ScreenShots-

fGzEOGb.png

This Knuckles, Tails and Sonic ways were a idea from a old, worst zone Trapped Zone at its first place without any FOF (Cause I was a beginner who has not read the tutorial...) which was rejected...

ojZTRmi.png

m074syb.png

And that's all, more screenshots soon!

Last edited:
Nice to see I'm mentioned with the creation of Robotnik's Revenge 2. After all, I'm doing my best to help out with this mod.

Preview of the skybox: http://gph.is/1Ijd86i

This skybox was cleaned up by wagon himself to make it feel less empty.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

It looks pretty bland, atleast he didn't use that sky wallpaper.

Glad I didn't indeed. I'll see if I can whip up anything better in future maps I make for this mod, probably custom objects if I feel up to it.

Last edited:
E.G.G. Arena Zone Act 1 (100%)-
Screenshots-

2pM7AXl.png

Welcome green crawla in this act, same as other crawlas, but bigger and faster than them.

X6YkN4V.png

The first arenas in this act.

srb20021.jpg

Beware of pushers!

srb20022.jpg

This area looks a bit flatty, I'll fix this soon...

srb20023.jpg

Invisible Path : Locked

srb20024.jpg

Choose any way to find the button and get teleport...

srb20025.jpg

After teleporting, fight the hazards, each button has another hazard.

srb20026.jpg

After fighting the hazards, you get teleported again and the Invisible Path : Unlocked

And level finished.

Wait a minute.
What do you mean 'this one area looks a bit flatty'? It all looks flat to me. Add some sector detail, have some rolling hills or bricks pushed in or out of the ground here and there. Make it less of a 'here is an obstacle, complete it' level. SRB2's official stages already exist, you could just play those if you wanted a challenge. And they look nice sometimes too >->

Honestly I don't even know what I'm trying to tell you. Just look at the official SRB2 stages and think about what you could take from those.

Ok, it's a long time now, but I am still continuing the wad-
EGG BASE ZONE

IsThis- Link

Because,guys I cannot post screenshots for a while due to a bug, but I have given you the incomplete WAD, which you can try out yourself!

Ok, it's a long time now, but I am still continuing the wad-
EGG BASE ZONE

IsThis- Link

Because,guys I cannot post screenshots for a while due to a bug, but I have given you the incomplete WAD, which you can try out yourself!

Guys?? I want reviews on that, please.
Also, this stage is optimised for FSonic and not Sonic.

Guys?? I want reviews on that, please.
Also, this stage is optimised for FSonic and not Sonic.

I know you said that stage is optimised for FSonic and not Sonic, but still, FSonic and Sonic are close to be same, so I want to say my reviews from playthrough as Sonic and Tails:

2i6mf00.png

One, at this part, it's very very HARD to go safely to the gravity flip point, and I fell at this part 4 times, better you will do another block near the gravity flip point and maybe do it easier...

244b5ft.jpg

Second, at this part, it took me LONG time to find out what to do here, and just when I touched the next floor, SOMEHOW I turned into 2D mode, and teleported up. Maybe do a special sign to people will see it's a 2D and teleport point...

srb20005.gif

First look at this, I know you wrote what to do at this part, but I looked for floor that will take me up, and the only thing I found is free falling to the death pit... Maybe if there is a floor, so do the floor high as the floor we already stand on, and the floor that will be forward to us, will take us up somehow as you wrote.

sf9l3a.png

Also, next to the goal, there is a wall with problem with texture... Maybe you should fix that...

And for the finalle, after I checked the first checkpoint, and went to the part of metal sonic (The part the metal sonic break spikes, and walking...) I fell at this part, and went VERY FAR back... Maybe you should put the right angle of each checkpoint for fix it?

And the first teleporter is not marked, I mean, he just a change of the floor texture, maybe do a aura around the teleporter or colormap, or something to mark him?

Well, after all this is nice level, keep up with the good work!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back