Top 3 Sonic Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your top 3 Sonic levels,Including SRB2,Bosses,Minigames.

1 - SA2B - Final Rush

2 - SATSR - Boss In The Sand Zone (Dont Know Name)

3 - SA2B - Green Forest As Mechless Eggman

3. Marble Zone: Because there soooo needs to be a remake of this zone. :/
2.Oil Ocean Zone: Because it was by far the slowest level in Sonic 2, which is saying something because most of S2 was too fast.
1.Quarts Quadrant Zone: Because getting the robot generator here was a pain in the arse.

1. Speed Highway (Sonic) - Sonic Adventure;
2. Green Forest - Sonic Adventure 2;
3. Ice Cap Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 3

1. Lava Reef Zone - S3&K
2. Green Hill Zone - S1
3. Red Mountain - SA/SADX

1. Death Egg Sonic3&K
2. Stardust Speedway SonicCD
3. Starlight Zone Sonic 1

1: Stardust Speedway (Sonic CD)
Awesome stage, awesome boss.

2: Angel Island Zone (Sonic 3)
This level simply brings back memories of fun times playing coop with friends here.

3: Green Hill Zone (SA2:B)
It was very nice, just too short.

Twinkle Park-Sonic Adventure

I like the way you drive the car so then you can reach the castle and go to the top of it passing through the whole Kingdom, the stars effect is a nice adding.(I know it´s just a park)

Metal Harbor-Sonic Adventure 2

One of the only levels I can keep running without having to jump on things that slow me down, also the addings to the level like the jets and the rockets add a nice effect.

Emerald Coast-Sonic Adventure OR Windy Valley-Sonic Adventure

Emerald Coast is nice because it looks pretty real, the sea effect and the footprints are also great, plus it doesn´t look like a level made specifically for you to pass it.

Also windy valley because it has 3 different parts that require 3 different gameplay style:

Part 1: Aiming, control while in air and ability of not to fall. This level holds shortcut knowledge, a bit of speed and air aiming.

Part 2: You just keep jumping on springs, just try to aim well to them. This level holds air aiming.

Part 3: Need an exelent stick controlling for you not to crash with the 2 rails that stop you from falling. This level hods speed.

At the end we become so good that you won´t even notice it, bad most of them have glitches that will allow you to clear level without using the normal track, like with Tails who is able to pass the whole Windy Valley in 40 seconds touching floor only once!

I don´t really like overpowered levels with overpowered music, but I acept other people´s opinions.

1.SA2B: Green Forest (i think thats the name)

2.S3k:Marble Garden

3.SA2B: Cannon's Core

Reasons: Green Forest (i think thts the name) because the theme rocks!

Marble garden for the theme, length, and boss pwns!

Cannons Core because its unique and you play as every character in the level except for shadow.And because i love Rouge and Knuckles Parts!

And if I could have a 4. it would be Stardust speedway from Sonic CD! I LOVE the boss because its SO unique

Before 2000 Levels:
Green Hill Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog
Labyrinth Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog
Scrap Brain Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog

After 2000 Levels:
Green Hill 3D - Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Route 99 - Sonic Advance 3
Hot Crater - Sonic Advance 2

Well, let's see...not very many 3D levels I don't like. Nearly all of the levels I hate are on handheld games. And Dusty Desert of Sonic 360, because that level doesn't leave enough room for error.

O.O most of the levels were chosen because of the music.

sonic-adventure-dx-1.jpg
this is an example of a differentgameplay level, I like that kind of levels, is nice, this level is nice but it still is not as good as Twinkle Park.

1.crazy gadget sa2b
wondering what is happening to all the other things in the universe while changing the gravities
2.pyramid cave sa2b
i like being indiana jones
3.radical highway sa2b
seriously,does sega EVER think of how citizens of the city will go through ANY level in sonic games?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back