Top 5 Sonic games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his list. It's all comprised of recent games. They're on his list because he's never played the Genesis games. If he had played Sonic 1, 2, 3 & K and CD, Mario and Sonic, '06, and Secret Rings probably wouldn't be on there.

Chisuun said:
Look at his list. It's all comprised of recent games. They're on his list because he's never played the Genesis games. If he had played Sonic 1, 2, 3 & K and CD, Mario and Sonic, '06, and Secret Rings probably wouldn't be on there.
Opinions.
Hell, I prefer Sonic 06, Heroes, Drift 2, Sonic 1 GG, and (especially) Tails Adventure over the old Sonic games.

Not in the order I like them...

1: Sonic Adventure
2: Sonic R
3: Sonic Chronicles
4: Sonic The Fighters
5: Shadow The Hedgehog

Yes, I have played the genises games. They are good, but I like these better.

EDITS: Oops lol I already posted a page ago. Guess my faves changed....

These aren't in order but I do really love #1

1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle -> I loved the chao world! Overall great game in my opinion! ^_^
2) Sonic R
3) Sonic Adventure
4) Sonic 3
5) Sonic Heroes

The Dark Fox said:
Hell, I prefer Sonic 06 ... over the old Sonic games.
I'm sorry, but...

Wow.

Just... wow.

Please note you're comparing one of the most rushed, glitchy, poorly designed and deservedly maligned games of all time - not just recently, but ALL TIME - to a set of four competent platforming games (counting CD, and counting 3&K as one game) which retain a sense of respect from pretty much all gamers, ever. It boggles me that anyone can like 2K6 at all, let alone more than the old Sonic games.

I'm surprized I never posted in this...

1.) Sonic3k
2.)Sonic2
3.)Sonic4
4.)SonicCD
5.)Sonic Adventure.

Shadow Hog said:
The Dark Fox said:
Hell, I prefer Sonic 06 ... over the old Sonic games.
I'm sorry, but...

Wow.

Just... wow.

Please note you're comparing one of the most rushed, glitchy, poorly designed and deservedly maligned games of all time - not just recently, but ALL TIME - to a set of four competent platforming games (counting CD, and counting 3&K as one game) which retain a sense of respect from pretty much all gamers, ever. It boggles me that anyone can like 2K6 at all, let alone more than the old Sonic games.

Sonic 1 GBA beats 06 without a doubt.

OKAY!

1)sonic rush adventure- for more uses with the boost and cutting the annoying tails/cream comments. and pwnsome music and bosses

2) sonic advance 2/3- for being a combination of sonic 2 and sonic adventure. and the fact of breaking the sound barrier.

3) sonic 3 and knuckles.- the best Genesis sonic game

4) sonic 2-special stages. and Tails. Nuff said.

5) sonic adventure 2 and sonic heroes- Tied because both have pwnsome music and cool gameplay.

How many of you guys were created (lol) when the 16-bit era was dying? I was created (lol) just a month after the console was release in '89.

1) Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (Best Sonic game ever in my book)

2) Sonic the Hedgehog CD (with the J/E OST of course. I burned the proto where every single thing is the same but before the music was changed so I can play it on my US Sega CD/CDX's :))

3) Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (It was this game that came with my Genesis, the "Sonic 2 System" and my first video game I owned ever)

4) Sonic the Hedgehog GG (Best GG Sonic Game)

5) Sonic Adventure

6) Sonic 1 Megami... *shot*

1. SRB2 (I can make my own characters :D)

2. Sonic Adventure H (A fangame by me, not yet finished but storyline is freakin epic.)

3. Sonic Adventure (Epic storyline.)

4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (I LUV DEBUG MOED!!!! :D)

5. Sonic 3 and Knuckles (MOAR DEBUG MOED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

H Y P E R said:
4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (I LUV DEBUG MOED!!!! :D)

5. Sonic 3 and Knuckles (MOAR DEBUG MOED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sonic 1 also has debug mode. In case you didn't know, at the title screen, press Up C Down C Left C Right. Then hold A and press Start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back