SRB2 Linux Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba_944

I have have two questions but the main one's regarding the Linux port

1: Is said port official or fan-made if you know what I mean

2: Is the Big The Cat joke .wad still up (I know it's late but I've been studying).

2: Is the Big The Cat joke .wad still up (I know it's late but I've been studying).

If you're referring to the AFD news post, there wasn't a Big the Cat joke WAD released that day. It was just screenshots of him, sorry. =P

That said, those Big the Cat sprites uses the 2.2 palette's new purples, so he wouldn't look as good in 2.1 anyway.

If you're referring to the AFD news post, there wasn't a Big the Cat joke WAD released that day. It was just screenshots of him, sorry. =P

That said, those Big the Cat sprites uses the 2.2 palette's new purples, so he wouldn't look as good in 2.1 anyway.

Holy shit you guys are actually serious with BTC in 2.2

Of course not. The two sprites were made specifically for the gag, though.
I knew it was too good to be true, i'll be honest; i KNEW it was an April fools joke, but then i realized JUST how beautiful those sprites are, then i doubted myself
well played! (i hope there's a Big The Cat wad for 2.2 on release!)

Also, I'm happy to see the ring sprites FINALLY getting a makeover after decades from the very first 3D version (i hope the springs are getting an overhaul too, ugly looking)

Too good to be true? Did you read any of the text I wrote for that update? I tried to make it sound even MORE tedious than Big was in SA1, and that's saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back