Top 3 Sonic Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 1

Star Light: Pure speed can be preformed in most acts here. There's so many loops & slopes in some parts, and I love whizzing past through the scenery. That's how classic Sonic games should be.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

2. Ice Cap: The first proper Ice level to be in the Sonic Series, and a damn good one too, Although they could of lay off the annoying land on the ice block, then smash loads of others which are stronger than the one you are on a small bit. Once is enough really.

Sonic CD

1. Palmtree Panic: An absolute classic, one of my most favourite Sonic zones ever to play in Sonic's history. Beautiful music, scenery just makes up of how the calssics should be. If only Sonic Team now was intelligent to make future games, or even remakes like this.

1. Green Hill Zone. It was the level that started the series off, and I still love playing it.

2. Route 99. Despite having to have the tag-team gimmick (sp?), this level was fun and I can still recall the BGM.

3. Angel Island/Ice Cap. I'm not sure which is better, but I do love playing them.

Also:
poochika278 said:
seriously,does sega EVER think of how citizens of the city will go through ANY level in sonic games?????

Funny, I thought the same thing. Most of them are inaccessible to everyone but Sonic. Route 99, Dragon Road, etc.

1. Ice Cap ( S3/S3&K, Sonic's snowboarding bit)
2. Emerald Coast (Or something, SA, beautiful level)
3. Twinkle Park (SA, roller coaster was awesome)

Now for my LEAST favourite levels... (Meh heh heh)
1. Speed Highway (as TAILS, died TOO MANY times *shudders*)
2. Castle Eggman 2 (You all know why...)
3. Techno Hill Boss (On Ultimate, REALLY NOT FUNNY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back