Happy Canada Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

*Cue 1812 Overture*

I get to go see professional fireworks today. While they aren't as big as, say, the Boston Pops (which I have been to a few times before), they are still something spectacular. Fireworks are probably one of my favorite things to watch. Sitting outside, having the loud cracks, booms, and bangs surround you with bright colours...

Niagra falls had great fireworks when I was there. There were also very colorful lights coming out of the falls.
Happy Canada day to you Spazz.

Pfft, here in England we never get any special days...

We don't even celebrate our Saint's day :(
I want a day off school, damnit!

Cliffton Hill is awesome! Does Canada Day repesent something that happened in Canada?

Com said:
Cliffton Hill is awesome! Does Canada Day repesent something that happened in Canada?

Duh, the date that Canada became it's own independent nation, separating from the British.

What, do you think they just chose a random date in their calendar and called it Canada's birthday? *chucks history textbooks at Com*

Sports Man said:
Why did you post this on an American,Japanese and British sight??!!
Uh, what? Just because people from other country's come here doesnt mean a Canadian cant post here, right?

Regardless, you should respect the traditions and celebrations of other users.

Wow, it's really getting _NOISY_ outside. You know what that means! :D

I forgot all about that day. (even tho I missed it) I was born there too. :( At least july 1st is the day.(Thinks in head next year you better remember the day)

camo man said:
Spazzo said:
The American side of Niagara Falls sucks. Clifton Hill FTW. =P
Clifton Hill was amusing when I was younger. I remember it mostly as cheesy rides and fun houses, and I believe one haunted house feature.
As I remember there were 2 haunted houses, the Frankenstein one and the one with gargoyles, vampires and the screams from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back