Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

Does anyone remember this show. It came to my mind when I saw the (what I think is) shining gundam and "super" domon kasshu. Man I loved this show.

I think I remember that one. I also remember the crappy one as well when there were three baby looking gundam's, and they were as tall as some kid in the show.

Gundam Wing was the first Gundam show I saw. It's the only one I actually like, too. The rest are the sux.

Shuffle said:
Gundam Wing was the first Gundam show I saw. It's the only one I actually like, too. The rest are the sux.

It's always funny how the real fans always say the exact opposite of that. I didn't really like Gundam Wing that much. To many pretty boys, guhg...
The movie thing was pretty good, though.

SD Gundam can go to ban.

EDIT: Found this thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZl8nNUF-kc

That was awsome shu. I must agree with you on gundam wing. I don't know why but I like G Gundam alot. Did you guys ever play either of the battle assualt games.They were fun. (if you were good)Battle assault 2 was best.

No, but I held one in my hands a few years ago. Of course I didn't buy it because I had no idea I would later be getting a PS2. Sucks really, since I like both Gundam and fighting games.

EDIT: I hate how peeps don't capitalise my all important name.

I apologize SHU. But anyway it was one of my favvorite games. I let a friend borrow it and it had no scratches. When I got it back it was in horrible condition and even had food on it. Yeah and as you can guess it didn't work. I almost beat the s*** out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back