Personal Appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

We already have topics for name, gender and age so I just decided to post one on appearances. You don't have to post if you don't want to but it's nice to get to know people.

I'm 12, my height is 5 feet 5 in., I have black hair and I usually were a bandana. I were baggy pants and either a long sleeved sweeter or a tank top.

Again, you don't have to post and if you do I won't come raid your house or anything.

Uh, not to annoy you, but this whole thing of questions,... is getting strange feeling.

I'm 1, 79 meter tall, not all that fat, and I mostly wear a white T-shirt with some blue on it, blue pants with a brown and gold belt, brown shoes, and I often wear blue sweatbands.(or whatever you call them)

I am 9, 4 feet 6 inches tall. Not fat. Not slim. Run pretty quick. Loves sonic and Delta Force Land Warrior. Can be weird and hyper at times. Very random. Loves Invader Zim the old nick show. Loves computer. Likes everybody on this MB (Just as friends :P )
Loves bees and ants when they aren't stinging you. Eats food. Eats bugs and grass sometimes. (Hey, They do have minirals and vitamens....)
Loves SRB2Builder but has millions of questions.
I am a human as well! :D
That's it!

SuperMecha said:
Eats food. Eats bugs and grass sometimes. (Hey, They do have minirals and vitamens....)

:eek:
----------
I'm 12... Uh... Have spiked hair (almost always, unless I forget to spike it).. I'm an alien.( :lol: ).. And I don't know exactly how tall I am. I like my computer because It's fast, and works. But the video card sucks >_>. And sonic pwnz(XD) Also I really like the halo CE demo so far, and I might get it :D

Well, first off I'm 5'7.5. I have ash blond/dirty blond hair. My hair is usually fairly messy but when I don't mess it up while playing sprorts and such I look pretty good. I'm not fat, I pretty thin. I have pretty large feet size 10/11. Umm, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back