• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shut Up and Get On It - That DUMP Ripoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added the goal post to my map, so i'm gonna be procrastinating-I mean polishing it up before I post it in the thread when that time comes.

I'm making some decent progress on my stage. I'll post some screen shots of Sky Top Zone later today.

Mine Maze ... Screenshots later .
Sans_titre.png

Screen shots, HO

srb20144_1.png

srb20145.png

srb20146_1.png

srb20147_1.png

srb20148_1.png
These walls are flaged with no midtexture skew, yet they're skewed anyway.
srb20149_1.png

This is also my first time not using a thok barrier since the solid linedefs were strengthened

Last edited:
Lavender World Zone W.I.P 3

Well, think i exceed the size of this trap in Lavender World Zone. ._.

dsFzeQt.gif

Last edited:
Sunset Ruins Progress #2

So, I finally got round to make that colormap for the zone and I'm kinda going crazy, since the skybox doesn't seem to be going as I hoped.

icAyzUJ.png

I wanted it to be a tint of orange or whatever fits sunsets, but the colormap is thinking otherwise. Not only that, but I can't make the sky in the skybox move like it should. In short, making the skybox seems to be a nightmare.

Hopefully I can sort this out and continue the map. (And Of course, figure out how to place them damn maces.)

Oh hey look I removed the post.

Edit: I decided to add more to the map and wait till the 26th instead of rushing it out.

Last edited:
Hexen in SRB2, Interesting, Wonder how will it play .
EDIT : More screamshots from my Mine Maze Remake

srb20034.png

srb20037.png

srb20035.png

srb20039.png

Last edited:
Warning, massive gif

WARNING, MASSIVE GIF

This is my map,

Contaminated Water Zone, here's a run of pretty much the whole map so far, This maps features water that drains rings, Oh boy.

There are tiny little 'secrets' that are around the map

srb20053.gif

Last edited:
Another new object in Lavender World Zone!

1N2ZB1A.png

EDIT: Nice map MK, looks good, too much details.

Well, think i exceed the size of this trap in Lavender World Zone. ._.
-gif-
Size is fine, but the two crumbling FOFs need to use (at the barest minimum) two different control sectors

Also, I will get on it but I refuse to shut up
U1rZ8Pv.gif

Yeah I can't even speed through my own map properly :^ (I blame it on the lag)

Last edited:
There ... Now i'm done with Gameplay, time to decorate the Map :o

srb20043.gif

Side note, The map takes about 4 minutes to beat, I Tried to make the map fun to play, and not so repetitive .

Hexen in SRB2, Interesting, Wonder how will it play.

It's heretic. I planned for a Hexen experimental map too, but it will be quite hard, because Hexen has complicated stuff. I always wondered how will it be those experimental stuffs, but the heretic enemies won't be there except for the boss at the end (maulotaur).

Is this fine as the level select picture?

I would prefer it to be an actual in-game picture, but yes you can use that if you want. But speaking of quick questions like that...

Following a request from Prime, I have decided to start up an IRC channel for this. Join us at #sugoi; it's on the same network as #srb2fun (EsperNet), and is more devoted to SUGOI-related nonsense without cluttering up #srb2fun. Ask me questions, talk with your collaborators in real time, and show off progress and get critique on stuff you've made that you don't think should be entirely public just yet. I'll also likely be posting release candidates up on this channel before I send it through submissions, so that'll be your chance to test it out and make sure I didn't mess up your map/forget to include one of your updates/something. I encourage you to keep it open and idle around in there if you plan on entering as much as possible!

Join us through this link if you have an IRC client installed (if you don't, personally I like HexChat; you could also try Mibbit if you don't want install anything.): irc://irc.esper.net/sugoi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back