Eep. Weather no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington here has some of the strangest weather. We had snowfall of about 11 inches...in July. XD
HaHAhahaHaha! XDDDDDD
No, we on Brazil have the crazyest weather.
Winter:Extremely hot.To the beach! *splash* 38+degrees here!Oh, I mention the January waters?Rain, rain, rain, rain and MORE rain.
Summer:Cracking cold!Don't go out of your house!14- degrees warning!

OBS:This crazy things isn't happening this year because of the el niño, but it will happen again 1 year after. (or before, damn, I HATE these words :evil: )
OBS2:OMG it's like 30 degrees here, and I don't go to a beach.The temperature is affecting me...

Well, here at Portugal, this looks strange at times.
Sometimes, in Winter, it's sunny, and a lot!
Sometimes, in Summer, it's raining badly!

camo man said:
simsmagic said:
I live in Florida so I don't have to worry about snow.
But, you do have to worry about Global Warming!
Poll shifts will probably happen sooner than global warming, so you could worry about that if you want.

Gobal warming is NOT good at all!

Weird weather indeed. I've gotten snow the first and second day of spring... it's not really bad or anything, but it's just weird.

BlueZero4 said:
Man, I've only got snow where I live once in my life. You're lucky.

No you are the lucky one. I moved up to Missouri this year and it was the coldest I've been in my entire life...I think we got like 2 ft. of snow. Feel lucky to not have to deal with shoveling a drive-way and the other snow filled activites...

But I'll agree that snow is fun if it's not 13 degrees outside.

My winter's over. I got NO school days cancelled or anything, just 2 hour delays. We had 2 ice storms in my area and we haven't had once since 1986 and they didn't cancel school and people were in accidents and power was going out and people died from collisions in cars and below freezing tempuratures when we lost power and they DIDN'T cancel school! I feel so unlucky this year. You are lucky Spazzo.

Blue Warrior said:
Vash said:
Gobal warming is NOT good at all!

Neither are poleshifts. Causing ice ages, destroying several species of life and the whatnot.

Also, if you recall, I had a report a the chinese river dolphin which was the first whale species to become extinct due to human actions and climate shift. It was gone on December 13, 2006

Jesus....last winter in Missouri, most people had massive blackouts due to a winter storm, I, as usual, was one to suffer from a blackout. God it was cold....

Anyone who wants to live where the powerlines are above ground, is abundantly, insane. I should know.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Jesus....last winter in Missouri, most people had massive blackouts due to a winter storm, I, as usual, was one to suffer from a blackout. God it was cold....

Anyone who wants to live where the powerlines are above ground, is abundantly, insane. I should know.
Wow... that must be really bad weather there if that happened.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:

Then i'm so glad I moved there this year and not last.

It's not as much as where I can't stand the cold, it's only due to the powerlines being above ground that are able to be frozen and being snapped down by falling trees (i.e summer storm St. Louis, 2006), that I want to move into a neighborhood that has it's lines flowing underground, and not highly susceptible to earthquakes, either.

I love the cold weather for snow, I hate it when Mother Nature has to be a bitch and take my power away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back