Godzilla movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

I've liked them for a long time now, myself. I'm not referring to Matthew Broderick's movie, either. The old Japanese-dubbed movies (And some of the new ones...).

Ones I've seen:
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
King Kong vs. Godzilla
Godzilla vs. Mothra (Original 1964 movie)
Ghidrah (Also: Ghidorah) the Three Headed Monster
Godzilla vs. Monster Zero
Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster
Son of Godzilla
Destroy All Monsters
Godzilla's Revenge
Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster (Also, Godzilla vs. Hedorah - SciFi channel had some odd re-dub of Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster, which also kept the original Japanese title)
Godzilla vs. Gigan
Godzilla vs. Megalon
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla
Terror of MechaGodzilla
Godzilla 1985
Godzilla vs. Biollante
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
Godzilla 2000

Ones I found to be the best overall:
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla
Terror of MechaGodzilla
Godzilla 1985
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
Godzilla 2000

Ones I want to see:
All the ones I haven't seen as-yet.

I don't know, maybe I'm slightly insane, but I really, really liked those movies. Does anyone else? Has anyone else seen them?

Yeah, my brother's a giant monster fanatic, so I've seen alot of the Godzilla movies. They're pretty good. The latest one, Final Wars, happens to feature alot of moments that are pretty much direct Matrix ripoffs.

Oh yeah, and Regular Godzilla vs. Tristar Godzilla FTW.

Draykon said:
Yeah, my brother's a giant monster fanatic, so I've seen alot of the Godzilla movies. They're pretty good. The latest one, Final Wars, happens to feature alot of moments that are pretty much direct Matrix ripoffs.

Oh yeah, and Regular Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla FTW.

"Trystar godzilla" is called "Space godzilla".

SRB2Lover4Life said:
Draykon said:

Oh yeah, and Regular Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla FTW.

"Trystar godzilla" is called "Space godzilla".

No, "Space Godzilla" is a crystalline life form merged with Godzilla's DNA, which is made by Toho.

"Tristar Godzilla" is a fish eating reptile with a stupid chin, which is made by Tristar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back