Star wars the clone wars episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Vader? Wait... this is episode 2 right?

I actually like the show. It is a pretty decent and one of the only shows that I can sit through. Beats all the crap on Cartoon Network.

The Clone Wars is the greatest show Cartoon Network has at the moment (the next being Adventure Time which I find quite amusing). Incredible animation, good plots, good voice acting, and some well thought out humor to go along with it (well the Battle Droids are stupid). The 2nd season kicks major ass; it's starts with Bounty Hunters, then Mandalorians, and soon freaking Boba Fett (albeit he's a kid but damn). This show is like a gift for all the crap we had to put up with Episodes 1-3; and is proabably one of the most kickass things I've seen in my life.

There was also another Clone Wars thing with 10 minute long episodes though; that was awesome too.

The Clone Wars is the greatest show Cartoon Network has at the moment (the next being Adventure Time which I find quite amusing). Incredible animation, good plots, good voice acting, and some well thought out humor to go along with it (well the Battle Droids are stupid). The 2nd season kicks major ass; it's starts with Bounty Hunters, then Mandalorians, and soon freaking Boba Fett (albeit he's a kid but damn). This show is like a gift for all the crap we had to put up with Episodes 1-3; and is proabably one of the most kickass things I've seen in my life.

There was also another Clone Wars thing with 10 minute long episodes though; that was awesome too.

Actually Those characters the clone troopers are strong and they attack with laser, bombs, and tanks to destroy those Droids so they can win the war witch they have defeated those anti droids, Those troopers are protected by A jedi so they will not get hurt and get pain everyware; by the reason the star wars always wins and never lose a mission againts the Evil dark jedi.

Last edited:
I used to watch Star Wars all the time, and when this show came out I was pretty excited. Although after a few episodes I became uninterested in Star Wars altogether. I just grew out of it, or something...although sometimes, I do miss watching those epic lightsaber battles.

Eh, unless it's some sort of sport, I don't really watch any TV shows anymore.

I used to watch Star Wars all the time, and when this show came out I was pretty excited. Although after a few episodes I became uninterested in Star Wars altogether. I just grew out of it, or something...although sometimes, I do miss watching those epic lightsaber battles.

Eh, unless it's some sort of sport, I don't really watch any TV shows anymore.

obviously it was A very exciting episode When the jedi vs the nightmare he could win the fight.

Who could win the nightmare or the jedi.

Last edited:
I don't like the show. The characters look weird, and it's boring. Is this the first negative comment on this thread...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back