Phantasy Star 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

Phantasy Star 0 is another game in the Phantasy Star franchise. There are several classes you can choose from. Hunter,ranger,robot,etc. You then get to pick the color of your coats, what hair you want, and more.

It has FREE online, which is a good thing! So, does anyone have this game?
It a real time RPG game(???), so people may not like it.

I've been looking forward to this.
I really liked the DC title (Phantasy Star Online) and this one has gotten positive reviews.
I'll likely get this tomorrow.

Yeah, I've been eyeing it too. I might pick it up; it's been a while since I've actually gone out and bought a game.

Phantasy Star Zero is the best game to come out for the DS in months. It's an action RPG that feels almost exactly like its predecessor, Phantasy Star Online. I was thrilled to see it finally come out in English, as I had been playing its Japanese-language counterpart months before. Even though I couldn't understand that much of it, it was still fun as hell.

0560 6863 1936
oh god double swords are my favourite weapon ever

Last edited:
I got the game, Its fun to play, however the one thing that irks me is that there is no quick menu navigation so you would have to stop moving while the enemies are attacking you to heal,change weapons,feed your mag and ETC. So why couldn't they make a faster sub menu for things like potions...?

also the names of potions confuse me sometimes, but I'm getting used to it
I give the game a 8/10.

Do you really think you could feed a dog in the middle of a battle?
Oh, to change weapons fast press L+R and start. To heal just use the magic heal.

In RPGs, doing these tasks waste a turn. So in this game, you'll get hit while you do any of these things.

Well, I just got the game, but I had to look everywhere just to find it. K-Mart sucks and never has anything I'm looking for, Wal-Mart wasn't selling it in stores (wtf, why would they do that?), and I couldn't find it on GameStops shelves either. I eventually did find it at GameStop, though. They had a box sitting on the counter behind some ads, so I basically got one of the workers' attention and said "I want that".

They had some boxes in the back that were still plastic wrapped, untouched. Probably the best experience I've ever had with a GameStop.

Friend code is 0775 4391 9779 if anyone wants to play later. I'm going to go try it out now.

Okay, you're added.

It kinda irks me that the item pickup button is the A button, since every PSO I've played up to this point always had it as the bottom (in this case, B) button. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it. I made another HUcast (which is what I played in PSOBB), already got him up to Lv4.

Just got PS0 two days ago, and so far it is been pretty decent. There are a few minor quirks, such has action palette limitations and the occasional trouble with comboing, but otherwise I've had a pretty fun time with it. I just completed Story Mode with my HUcast as well.

My friend code is 1720 3288 5682. Characters include HUcast Lv31, RAcast Lv5, and FOnewm Lv5.

I got the game. It's pretty damn fun. It's a bit different than PSO, but I'm still having lots of fun in it.
When I get the chance, I'll post my FC.

One of the best games the DS has to offer, as soon as it came out i got it shiped to the UK and it just came here yesterday. My FC is 3223 5716 6202, nickname is TinImp and so far im only a level 13 HUmar.

Tell me if you add me so i can add you as well.

Started playing this game recently, I have a HUmar lvl 13

I like this game alot, it feels more difficult than PSO for some reason.
Mag feeding is way more easier though :/

My friendcode is 4898 6033 5521
My name's KoolKojo but it doen't matter what you put. XD
I'll add everyone who's posted their FC so far, and try to add more later on, make sure you add me too :<

Last edited:
This game is so funny. Tentacle err, robots looking at boobs. :p

I'm laughing right now...
Ogi's apologize is so funny.
"In the future, I will endeavor to maintain eye contact and offer concrete, numerical data on the huge data in.."
*Beat up.

Last edited:
I'm a level 20 Humarl. I've been playing for 7+ hours already.

My friend code is 2837 0239 8179. Please PM me before you befriend me.

Penopat, Vinsent, FuriousFox and I played four-player multiplayer in Plant and Cave. Oh god, that was so much fun.
I swear it's exactly like PSO in that regard; that playing four-player with people you like to hang out with multiplies the enjoyment you get out of the game.

This is one of the reasons I really freaking need a DS.

I played PSO:BB with a couple of users about a year ago. Ii was really fun. If this game is anything like that one was, then this will be a definite buy for me when I get a DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back