The beta of PSOBB is gone... and a newsletter of Sega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Well, as all of we know, the beta of PSOBB was finished... So, today I recieved a newsletter of Sega... Well, it really talks about a free installer... Really I don't understanded it at all... So, let's you to see the link: http://www.psobb.com/downloads/client.php?id=rnb_0101

Other thing, if here somebody was played in the New_legacy team... CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!

It means you can install it for free, maybe?
But, actual Registration might cost something.
Marketing trickery. :roll:

No, the installer is free. Hovewer, you must pay a license for EACH CHARACTER (yes, EACH CHARACTER). Hm... I don't like these system...

So, the whole game is free, except for the character licenses? Not only is that retarded, but people could just share their accounts with others, avoiding any payment. NOT VERY SMART.

Hey stop!!! Phantasy Star Online is awesome. They dont have to do Sonic all of the the time. If they did we would not have Nights, Burning Rangers or Puyo Pop Fever. I would prefer that Sonic Team does not make Sonic games anymore too because they really dont know how to any more.

Sonic Team is under the orders of Sega, so if Sega want to do a valid license only for each character, Sonic Team do this. Remember that the Sonic Team is part of Sega yet (and I say yet because at certain moment somebody said that the Sonic Team will separate of Sega).

Omega the Hedgehog said:
One thing to say: SAMMY MERGER.

Lemme guess Guilty Gear (Sammy's fighting game) : SONIC EDITION!
Beat the everliving crap out of all of your favorite Sonic characters! And now, they all have guns! And a new human character who strips for you whenever you win! And, for some reason, you can hijack cars! Yes, I know they're going to Hell, and I hope they die!

SONIC GUILTY GEAR: Coming July 4, 2005!

Worldwide News : July 4, 2005 : Ladies and gentlemen Hell has just frozen over. Local game developer, Yuji Naka says that it's cold as Hell - wait, that doesn't make any sense!

....And stuff.

bigboi said:
Worldwide News : July 4, 2005 : Ladies and gentlemen Hell has just frozen over. Local game developer, Yuji Naka says that it's cold as Hell - wait, that doesn't make any sense!
Why everyone think that the Hell is a very hot place?

Sik said:
bigboi said:
Why everyone think that the Hell is a very hot place?

Cause Fire = Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back