Post your pics/art here!

Not sure about the choir inclusion, but otherwise that sounds fantastic! =) Better than SRB2's own version currently in-game even.

How about a stab at... Dark City?

Choir was a last-minute addition because I felt the timbre was a bit flat otherwise.... Might see what I could do about that.

I'll try my hand at RVZ1 and then work down to RVZ2 and Dark City.

I draw with windows XP paint =P

super_smash_bros__4_mario_pose_saga_styled_by_5onik101-d6xz7cz.png

and i have this

sonic_boom_by_5onik101-d78k7wd.png

Horrific nightmare spawn I doodled over the past few days while on #srb2fun.
RbIk067.png

That Crawla with legs is probably the best thing I've seen all day. It reminds me of a duck. Great job with your doodles. These bizarre creations were enough to make me laugh a bit.

That's some messed up stuff you got there, EvilEternity. I like it. Also gave me a good laugh. Wouldn't it be amazing if they were turned into wads and inserted into the SP campaign? It would be hilarious.
And I completely didn't see your post till now, Hinote.

Also, Jellybones, do I ever like the concept in that picture. I really got to play American McGee's Alice again. Almost forgot how much fun I had with that game.

Thank you. I would really suggest returning to it. Apart from that ridiculous hallway of mirrors, I think that game is as close to perfection and challenging as I've seen considering the age of it. Can't say the same for the sequel. Even though I drew from the sequel's card guards design I think that game is somewhat garbage, as much as I try to enjoy it.

Wouldn't it be amazing if they were turned into wads and inserted into the SP campaign? It would be hilarious.

I'm half tempted to make a Crawla with legs now. Who needs tank wheels when one can acquire such gorgeous legs like these. Oohoo!

And you're welcome, Jellybones. I just remember playing it a lot a few months ago especially with that downloadable HD feature. Really, really love some of the puzzles in that game.

One night I decided to draw Metallia from The Witch and The Hundred Knight.
Thought I share it because I really enjoyed coloring it.

I still have a lot of work to do though, this was mainly just practice the other night.

swamp_witch_by_sevencolorsalice-d7bzk9o.png

I kinda got interested in Robo-Hood and wanted to draw it, but I'm having some troubles with the shape.
So, you can have this very very very very rough sketch.
HNI_0095.JPG

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back