The MS is running again. How do you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroofrock

Back, and 20% better!
I just decided to go to the MS to check on it, and it is running again! I am giving Cue all my thanks. Now, on to the question.

How does the MS reinitialization make you feel?

I just realized that it is extremely temporary, but the server does list it for like a split second, then moves it into the server log.

Oh shit, it actually worked. I was able to host successfully. Aaaand it didn't cut off. Gonna try hosting again to see if it'll stay up.

Yes. Now Friday during "Staff Development", I won't have to sit around playing shitty online games.

Finally, the MS is BACK! & just in time to record a new SRB2 netgame video, holy crap. Thank you, Cue... :) 3 cheers for leetness!

Guys, it doesn't entirely work. Servers are listed for about a minute, then delist. Then re-list, de-list, etc. etc.

One thing about it is that once you host, the MS delists it from the active list on the MB. Little bug, I guess. People will have to search servers from SRB2 the game itself.

It's best to wait until Cue officially announces the MS is back up before using it, it actually came back earlier today but went offline again. I know there will be 1000 more posts by the time I'm done typing this, but it's probably still got bugs to iron out.

EDIT: And it looks like there are still bugs.

Last edited:
Katmint is correct. The MS isn't officially up. Cue will tell you in the MS thread when that happens. No need to keep this thread open. Lock.

Also please refrain from making hundreds of threads when it is back up, we'll only lock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back