C Kick in the same server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was you, who kept on getting c-kicked everytime you join my server? Anyways, like SRB2Kirbyo said, do you have any server commands in your autoexec, like playersforexit, motd, and stuff like that?

Last edited:
I was having this same problem on the same server a few days ago. Since I have no autoexec commands to speak of, I'll take a shot in the dark and say that the guy had consistency protection set to zero for some reason.

Or, of course, the ridiculous and pointless server wads could've been fucking things up.

What is autoexec?

AUTOEXEC is a file in your SRB2 folder that is named this:
Code:
autoexec.cfg
I was having this same problem on the same server a few days ago. Since I have no autoexec commands to speak of, I'll take a shot in the dark and say that the guy had consistency protection set to zero for some reason.

Or, of course, the ridiculous and pointless server wads could've been fucking things up.

No, cfail protection was on 10. And other people were joining like normal. It must've been him and you.

Last edited:
I also need help with this since I always and I mean ALWAYS get kicked from online servers. I have created an autoexec.cfg file but it does not seem to work. And also the question is: What am i supossed to put in this file? I didn't have it at first so i created it but it still ain't helping. Any other suggestions?

Oh, creating an autoexec.cfg certainly won't help. It could only be the issue if you had one, but since you didn't have one, it must be something else.

But if it's "something else" can someone please help me with it? I'm getting extremely tired of getting C-kicked or "Server timeout" everytime i want to play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back