Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, it looks like Sonic is shorter and fatter. It just might be the camera angle though(Or Sonic's low(er) poly model)
Edit: Sonic Colors DS demo is on the Nintendo channel.
Edit2: Troll post was troll. Fake :( Damn it.

Edit3: Apparently, just unconfirmed being fake. Only on EU Channel.

Last edited:
For some strange reason I miss Jason Griffith. Guess I'll just have to get used to this voice now. And yes I did think Griffith did a good job in Unleashed, except for werehog voice, that sounded like a constipated Sonic.

Tails voice though I could get used to easily.

Last edited:
Sonic's new voice is definitely different. I personally like it.

Tails' new voice is pretty bad. I hope in the future she gets it back together.

Sonic's new voice is definitely different. I personally like it.

Tails' new voice is pretty bad. I hope in the future he gets it back together.
Fix'd

Anyway... I actually like what I'm seeing so far here, and I personally have to say that the music in Planet Wisp Act 1 is my favorite. (Even Act 2.)

Yea, this is all I could say for now, so shoot me. >_>

Edit
So I saw the cutscene frow a few posts above, Sonic's voice can take awhile to get used too...

Last edited:
Went and played the Sonic Colours DS demo on the Nintendo Channel the other day. Actually plays fun. Well, except if you exit the "path", you easily get lost. :<
Sonic seems smaller too. D: (And the voice of Sonic is horribly off.)

Now that I think about it, Tails sounds like Ray Ray from Life and Times of Juniper Lee. Clearly Tails's new voice actor has been in many TV shows.
Sonic's new voice is a little iffy. he sounds like he's 25 years old, or at least older than he actually is. I think that this WILL take some getting used to, but I want to hear some new voices too.

So, I've tried out the DS demo, and I've got to say that I think just the demo level alone more than I actually liked the original Rush. I'm really glad they scrapped the whole trick mechanic. I never liked it a whole lot, because it got annoying having to stomp and mash the jump button a lot after launching off of anything.

By the way, what's everyone's best time on the level so far? Mine's 1:58, but I'm sure there's a lot of improvement that can be done on that, especially since there's a Red Wisp shortcut that lets you bypass the hang glider part. Mini-Yoshi put up a map of the area I'm talking about, I'm lazy, so he can put it up.

Funny thing: I could be wrong, but I think the physics in this are slightly better than in Sonic 4. Just saying, is all.

Last edited:
Some of the DS version complaints were a bit odd. Complaining about running out of lives and starting at the start of the level. ..What about Mario? >_> He also pointed out these spikes are at near the end of the game. Which makes perfect sense! X_x

Oh well, it still got a great score. And after all these reviews, Sonic is back. Likable voice actors? Great gameplay? Awesome music?

Nah, this can't be Sonic. ^.^

The soundtrack has also been ripped! Listening to Aquarium Park right now. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back