• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Virt's Characters (Current Project : Virt the Fox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a new, better Cody sprite.
codya1.png

nice one Virt.. I'll be waiting for when it's finished!! ^^

Although:

-ALL-: Can you give the stats? =P
Char 1 : That's a cool sprite.. Hmmm... i don't comment a lot, ask judges ...
Char 2 : A cool character that I (may) hope that should be finished a lot faster...
Char 3 : idk about this guy.. I can't see the pic.. @_@
Char 4 : That's cool.. but what is it? A human ?

Virt, you're doing waaaaay too many things at once... Multitasking isn't bad but it can't always be good, especially if overdone. I suggest you finish Virt.wad first, then modern Sonic, then Charmy, and THEN Cody. :|

@Hyper Shadic X:

I think he knows that Shadic...
I think he's going to finish up the Virt first, then Sonic, then.. maybe He'll finish Cody before Charmy.. Well.. I only hope he didn't overdone himself... ._.

other than that, I think Shadic's right...

Yeah, I've realised that now. Thanks, all you guys for caring for me. ...Either that or you just don't want tons of cruddy wads released. ._.

The feet look incredibly odd.

They're way too big, and the paws look somewhat misshapen.

The hands are also a bit disproportional. I'd recommend making the feet a bit smaller and the hand less oval shaped.

Last edited:
The modern sonic side standing sprite looks wierd because, as far as I know (correct me if im wrong), the top-middle spike/quill should be seen, but its not, the left/right top one is blocking it, you should make it bigger

Hey Virt.. You can release as much as wad as you want. but you'll need to control your drawing skills too... Too much wad I got is better, I love chars like that.. =P

I'm pondering what color I should make the bottom of Virt's shoes, because apparently STJR couldn't decide on a color. In some sprites, it's red, and in some it's gray. This is incredibly evident in the following sprite.
sonichurt.png
One shoe has gray and one shoe has red. What?

Yeah, I know. I think its should be midish-gray like sonic's in SSBB.

That weird shoe thing is because for sonic SSN based his drawings off of Sonic Xtreme sprites, where the lighting would do weird things like that.

Okay, now I'm wondering if I should give Virt custom sound effects. KO.T.E got bad reviews about his custom SFX. The SFX would be allright if done right, right? (Redundancy FTW.)

Why does it look like these characters are drawn in Flash?

And at the custom SFX option: Have a SFX ver and a No-SFX ver. I liked KO.T.E's SFX, but it got annoying after a while (especially when hit by an enemy. >.> That got repetitive too fast.)

Back on again...

Anyway, Virt does look a liiitle chubby...
Modern Sonic is really good!
Cody is all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back