• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Making my first Character wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
I decided to take a shot at this, and make some generic alien guy. Here's some sprites:
PLAYA1-1.png
PLAYA2A8.png
PLAYA3A7.png
PLAYA4A6.png
PLAYA5.png

Evening gentlemen.
srb20004-4.png

Criticism?

astar said:
So YOUR owner.
I believe that the game automatically names you after whatever user you're playing as. In this case, I happen to be playing under "Owner" on my computer. There's lotsa more owners out there.
astar said:
Well I think it should have float.
That's what I was thinking, but then again I want my character to be fun. I think I'll just incorporate floating into his running animation.

ooooh you know what will be good is if you make a master chief wad when you get better at spriting :D

For heaven's sake, PLEASE don't give it Slow Fall ability. That move is horrendously underpowered.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
ooooh you know what will be good is if you make a master chief wad when you get better at spriting :D

Here's an old sprite drawing I made. The mastercheif looks, er, weird:
Halo.png

Apparently, I forgot to shade the planet.

nice sprite work here, still i think my stick mans better *shot*, anyways decided on an ability yet?. i would say it should be double jump

In my opinion, they're perfect. Making all the other sprites that well, however, may not be as easy.

Re: Cute!

Cheeba said:
Hehe I don't really know what that thing is but it's very cute!

Wow, huge bump.

I doubt you are working on this anymore but your character sprites look like they are wearing sweats. I like the shading and everything else though.

Heh, I'm not. I don't have that kind of patience. And anyway, if I ever make a character wad in my life it will be this guy.
<--------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back