Resource icon

[Character] Shovel Knight (KC_ShovelKnight) (Updated)

Well, I refuse to play a game that doesn't have Shovel Knight in it.
-The somewhat ironic words of Jacob "Alpharad" Rabon IV

CHY1vL8.png

The man, the myth, the legend who can't stay in his own game for more than a few minutes, it's Shovel Knight! His design and art is based on the original 8-bit sprite, and has voice clips from his appearance in Blade Strangers.

I'm new to making WADS, so if bugs and suggestions are reported, I will do what I can to fix them.

Update 1.5

•Fixed an error involving map and character icons.

•Like Shovel Knight's macho, Japanese, tokusatsu-ish voice? Good news! It's slightly louder.

•Shovel Knight now has unique stats, so he isn't just a reskin of Knuckles. He is now a heavier racer, being slightly less heavy and fast as Metal Sonic.

Attachments

• Screenshot (90).jpg
    Screenshot (90).jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 792
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,254
  • KC_ShovelKnight_1.5.zip
    681.2 KB · Views: 2,684
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though your wad did seem to give warnings about missing graphics as it loaded, it seemed to display everything just fine in game. Make sure to keep that in mind if you update.

Welcome to releases! Though your wad did seem to give warnings about missing graphics as it loaded, it seemed to display everything just fine in game. Make sure to keep that in mind if you update.

When I check the console, the warning is about the map and character select icons, even though they appear and work normally ingame. But I'll keep in mind that I should tweak that eventually.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back