Pso2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcE1ZMt-kss

Of course since nobody but (possibly) a moderator can embed videos, here we are with the dinkiest topic ever. I'd summarize the game and etc., but I think the video does that well enough on its own. It's all we really know about the game thus far anyway.

I'm really hoping this game comes as a sucessor to PSOBB. The last game of it's type was Monster Hunter Tri, which being it on the wii, didn't do the online mode any good(nor did the loading screens).

I hope this game won't be like PSU and go completely off track and I hope I can get the game before it dies.

Also, I wish there was no gigantic swords flowing around. Really doesn't fit the mood.

Wait, I thought we already had a second Phantasy Star-- Owait... Never mind, I was thinking of PSP 2 (Not the console, mind you.)

As I can see, they are still doing an amazing job with the music.

And of course, SEGA just had to call that blond girl Tails...

Last edited:
And of course, SEGA just had to call that blond girl Tails...

Implying that Tails is actually female...

Anyway I guess I'll be looking forward to this since for one I've never had the chance to play Phantasy Star Universe and two being that since I enjoyed Lost Planet 2's multiplayer co-op, I guess Phantasy star will be just a enjoyable... unless there's something I should know first :\

((Seriously though... I would prefer a cyber-like scythe than a large broadsword...))

Last edited:
Implying that Tails is actually female...
Actually, if Tails wasn't female, they wouldn't name a girl after him, right?
It's sonic team, and they have the basic 4 character names as far as testing purposes go. They were showing off two male character models and two female character models, to reassure there are multiple races and classes across both genders. Showing diversity is far more effective then assuring the character names match the characters. Because you aren't suppose to be reading the character names in a trailer.

((Seriously though... I would prefer a cyber-like scythe than a large broadsword...))

Well if PSOBB was any indication...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/BB-S-RANK_SCYTHE-ACTION-2.png

Although as far as the PSO2 trailer goes, I'm really liking the new weapon models in their simplicity. So if there's at least as many weapons as in PSOBB, then every single one of them will look awesome now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back