Total Overdose in Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDRR

my old posts are very dumb (formerly rayfan)
Okay, so here i am, with one of my gazillon problems.

So, Total Overdose doesnt seem to like Windows 7, but i struggled to make it run and it was all going perfect, until the game froze, i got a black screen and then my PC Resets. I dont suffer this with any game, only Total Overdose, and i belive it has to see with the amount of RAM, is there anyway i can limit it? EDIT: This also happens every time i play.

Last edited:
So, I'm going to introduce you to a completely shocking and radical concept: when you have a question about a specific thing, asking on a community completely unrelated to said thing is unlikely to get you an answer.

I have never heard of Total Overdose. From your post I'm going to assume it's a computer game, so it almost certainly has a community of its own on this vast internet. Because the people at their community have at least heard of the game, you'd be FAR more likely to get a solution to your problem at their game's community than a completely unrelated one. You might even find an official community for the game with a FAQ that answers your question or even has the developers of the game answering questions, like what would happen if you asked a question about SRB2 here.

As it stands, what you're doing is like going into a literary club and asking questions about advanced mathematics.

Oh well sorry, but the forums of Total overdose, are DED! Also nvm i fixed it. Closing this topic is the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back