Longest game you´ve played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hello people, I made this topic to know (in your opinion), wich is the longest videogame you´ve played, the one that takes the most from the beginning to the ending credits.

For me, it is either Kingdom Hearts II or Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Prolly the original Pokemon Silver version, on and off over a few months.

The game with the most content I've completely beaten was probably Golden Sun: The Lost Age, but I speed-ran through that in about a week.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

I say de blob, it took me an hour and a half to beat one level!

Oh yeah, I remember de Blob's long levels. It's still a pretty fun hour and a half.

Pokemon SoulSilver. I've done almost 220 hours, more than 7 months of on-and-off playing and I still haven't beaten Red (never gotten around to it...), let alone completed the Pokedex.

Last edited:
Tales of Symphonia. About 60 hours on first playthrough, closer to 40 on subsequent playthroughs. Can't even begin to imagine how much playtime I've amassed in total.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga probably had the longest plot and most backtracking of any game I've ever played.

I'd have to say Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Mainly due to getting stuck on Sanctuary Fortress for the longest time, and then searching for the Sky Temple keys. The awesome Dark Samus boss fights made up for it though.

Dynasty Warriors 3 had pretty long levels if I recall. Especially if you wanted to try to look all the upgrades or not. It is long to the point of being monotonous, but the cut scenes are hilarious.

I say de blob, it took me an hour and a half to beat one level!
This. I just end up doing the minimal stuff to decrease the time it takes for just one level.

I always thought PSU was a timewaster. The bosses were tough for me since I was underleveled, and it took me forever to get to the final boss.

Dynasty Warriors 3 had pretty long levels if I recall. Especially if you wanted to try to look all the upgrades or not. It is long to the point of being monotonous, but the cut scenes are hilarious.

SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE TRIANGLE

5 minutes of that shit is monotonous.

Its fun for me. ^^

Oh, Kingdom Hearts II... was kind of short. :p Got to level 99 in 3 days.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days took me 30-40 hours to beat.(Included panel setup and other distractions)

Yeah I totally agree. I don't know what made me think it was fun back then @_@. At least the cut scenes had some terrible awesome Voice acting.

Last edited:
Never played Dynasty Wars, but Kingdom Hearts is similar in the mashing the buttons.

Not sure if Dynasty Warriors was a good game or not.

In recent memory, Chrono Trigger. RPGs are usually long, though, so this is no surprise.

For me, probably LittleBigPlanet.

It took me ages to get the everything in the game, and I had to go online just to get some prizes. It really bites that I lost my data, because now I have to do it all again...

Anyways...

Tales of Symphonia.
On my first playthrough, I spent over one hundred hours getting as much as I can. I also have over twenty fourty-hour runs.
The game has so much replay value and is so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back