Sonic Boom: A new Sonic cartoon series, coming Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3DS version seems to be very similar to Generations and lost world.

From what I've seen, there is a lot of 2D parts in the 3DS version (yeah, because the 3DS cannot handle 3d l
Parts, right??? *couch*lostworld, Mario3dland, manyothergamesfor3ds*couch*) but there will also be 3D parts with mach speed sections.

I think this is what to expect from the 3DS version: insane amount of 2d sections, annoying platforming sections, and puzzles. Lots o puzzles.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the 3DS version will have some amazing moments to, but I'm sure the things I mentioned earlier will occur.

Yeah. I think that the Wii U version will be better than the 3DS version. But that's my opinon.
How about we start talking about the TV show since we won't be seeing a lot of updates so frequently. I'll start.

By looking at the trailer, my only opinion is: Lol.
I really liked the animation, the voice acting and of course, the humor. Wasn't it hilarious when Tails broke the bail and looked at the camera? :P

Also, Why the HELL did Eggman name his robot "Burn-Bot" if it doesn't even have fire attacks?!

Yeah+sure..png

Yeah sure.

I really wonder about this new character, Sticks. Will she have a major storyline, or will she be a random character that just pops in.

I really wonder about this new character, Sticks. Will she have a major storyline, or will she be a random character that just pops in.

She will be kind of important, since she is not a helpless and defensless character. She is very powerful, but she is kinda insane. She is also Amy's new BFF, so... maybe she will be part of the main plot. By now, I think she is preety funny. Also her voice is adorable to me. And she sounds kind of weird too.

Wii U trailer: The best part was when Lyric met Sonic. Maybe for the second time?
TV Trailer: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL HAM"
3DS Trailer: ...Not too adrenaline pumping for me.

The TV trailer though...
Hilarious. Just. Hilarious.
I am really excited about this.

Personally, the 3DS version looks better. The Wii U version has the same problem as 06; it tells you when you can and can't go fast. Not to mention it's one of those games where it says it's combat focused and all you do is mash Y. Like, no actual variety just mash Y until something dies.

And the music is bland.

The TV show looks good though. Amy juggling.

Wii U trailer: The best part was when Lyric met Sonic. Maybe for the second time?
TV Trailer: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL HAM"
3DS Trailer: ...Not too adrenaline pumping for me.

The TV trailer though...
Hilarious. Just. Hilarious.
I am really excited about this.

Eggman: I'll come back with a new robot, and he'll have SUPER LAZER EYES, and he'll feed me HAM! Eeeeeeeeevil ham...

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this. Plus, no whiny kid, so this TV series already checks out for me.

As for the Wii U game, I do not see what all the fuss is about in that comments section. I think what is done so far is great, and I found some of the dialogue to be pretty good, and I must admit I do like the Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One vibes I am getting from it.

As for the 3DS one, it looks to just be another Sonic Rush clone like DS Colors and 3DS Generations, so I am not as excited for that one.

Some of us don't want to hear Sonic and Knuckles cutting a one-liner every four seconds in normal gameplay.

I don't understand this. Apparently, rings are something you eat. Implying that all these characters have lightspeed metabolisms in order to gain the effects instantly. But how would that work in terms of normal food? They'd practically have to sit on a toilet whilst they eat.

Moreover, when hit, they lose consumed rings. How? Is each hit taking the rings straight out of their body? And how are they still ring shaped? Aren't they chewing? Do they just store it in some kind of kangaroo pouch and just make eating noises when they do so?

Are you saying that during the course of the game, some kind of evil magic caused them to gain the ability to consume rings?

I dunno, maybe it's just how hedgehogs, echidnas and foxes work nowadays.

Or, to quote an EggMan-loving LPer, "IT'S A VIDEO GAME!"

This whole Sonic Boom thing feels a bit too much like what happened to Pac-Man. Good thing this is just a spin-off title/TV series tie-in and in no way a complete reboot, right?

Right?:C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back