360 update causing freeze ups and RRoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet all it was, was a HDMI sound fix...

Mine's running just fine.

You must have one of the later models with the Jasper hardware. Mine was one of the old 2006 models.

Crüsäder said:
blargen said:
What do you expect? Its made by microsoft...
That was mean. Twenty bucks says you're on a Microsoft computer.
Twenty more says he has no choice due to Windows's (unfortunately) superior compatibility.

Well, that's the only reason I use it.

Considering that Microsoft makes the software(Windows) and not the hardware(the machine itself), I doubt he's actually using a Microsoft computer.

That said, as a Windows user, it does have it's moments of pure fail.

What Are They Doing!!! I hate the 360 but even I can see this is ridiculous.
They mare going to lose so much money on this. All they have to do Is release a patch That prompts before the RROD download. But It appears they have lost there minds. Has anyone tried sending this news to ALL the news sites? Maybe then Microsoft would fix this!!! *grabs pitchfork*(I'm sorry but seriously this is a ridiculous crime. and too all of you who are unsympathetic, suppose Nintendo or Sony did something like this?
And glaber I'm going to try to spread the news. Hopefully Microsoft will come to their senses.)

Mine has already RRoD'd, I've had it repaired, motherboard and disc drive replacement.

Of course, this can be another valid reason why I don't like Xbox or any other Microsoft gaming systems. So long as my Wii doesn't have this problem, I won't have to complain.

I predict Microsoft getting a lawsuit from 80% of Xbox360 owners worldwide. Bill gates will go bankrupt, the 360 will fail as a console, and everyone will be forced to own a Nintendo or Sony console.

The way it was meant to be... P:

Cue said:
Mine has already RRoD'd, I've had it repaired, motherboard and disc drive replacement.
Well since you already when through the hassle, does redownloading affect the games when not hooked up to the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back